Ohio Strip Clubs?

ScubaCinci

A friend and I were talking the other day about a guy a work who is getting married and then we got onto the topic of bachelor parties and strip clubs. We realized that there aren't really any good strip clubs around anymore. I think they changed the law a few years back and many closed up shop. Back in the day, there used to be some killer ones and we used to go quite often. Anymore I guess you just dial up a service and have one (or more) show up at someone's house.

What say you younger fellers - any last decent strip clubs around mid to southern OH?

The best, off the charts. Jason's in Windsor will never be equaled.

That is the exact one I was thinking of. Best time pretty much ever but a quick google search says permanently closed

Edited by zx3vfr
  • Downvote 1

Montreal used to have the best 20 years ago...completely nude, sex acts, few rules, it was cray-cray. Plus the US $ was worth double in CAN. I was there a few years ago and visited the few I had been to before - I was very disappointed :(

Edited by ScubaCinci

Best one I ever visited was in Hong Kong 1970. The last one in Ohio I went to have some dam scary looking dancers one even offered to take all 6 of us on at the same time. A really big tit woman tried to get a guy to suck on her tits when he declined the offer she started to beat him in the head with them like socker bockers.

• Upvote 1

I have not been there in a long time, but the shit that went down on that stage has never been bested at any establishment I've been to since. its a shame it closed, because it's five minutes from my house. Lol

The things I have seen on that stage can only be described as EPIC.