Ohio Strip Clubs?

ScubaCinci

On 1/27/2016 at 7:02 AM, zx3vfr said:

There are pretty much two qualifications to getting the job as a stripper:

• Can you take your clothes off?
  • Does anyone else want to see you take your clothes off(and pay for that privilege)?

If either of the above is true, especially #2, then you can get a job as a stripper.

You've never been to the executives den in Euclid have you? #2 goes right out the window.

Oddly....10 years ago...ED's had some decent girls.  Hadon't been there in years and stopped in last year...omg those chicks were scary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Tonik said:

^ Not spam, it's on topic if you translate it. Although I do find it odd.

It's either going to lead to another epic "can I borrow your bike while I'm visiting" thread or the spamming will commence shortly. Seems to be the spamming MO lately, post innocently and seemingly on topic and then the PM's start...hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, ScubaCinci said:

It's either going to lead to another epic "can I borrow your bike while I'm visiting" thread or the spamming will commence shortly. Seems to be the spamming MO lately, post innocently and seemingly on topic and then the PM's start...hope I'm wrong.

I think you are right, but until it does gonna hang tight.

On 1/22/2016 at 9:29 PM, speedytriple said:

Gigi's on brookpark? Lol they all suck up in Cleveland anymore.

My pizza shop delivers to them pretty often.  I keep telling my drivers to ask for a tip in non cash form.

I miss Pinky's, that place had no rules.  I was in there at 16 drinking and enjoying the stage.  Now that spot is a lexus dealership...damn gentrification.

1 hour ago, Vulcan_Rider said:

Isn't there a place in Columbus called the Oasis or something close to that?  I seem to remember a meet up where that place was discussed.

Not ringing a bell. Many moons ago Bornsinner and Queenbee worked at Columbus Gold. Some people used to hang out there.