Win my kids Cavs seats. It's On.

Tonik

Updated OP.

There is additional info and this is on now for sure.

There are four prizes.

The 4 Cavs seats as mentioned.

2 Browns vs Steelers tickets next fall.

1 50 inch LCD Tv

1  Chromebook

Winner gets first choice..2nd gets second and so on.

1500 tickets, 10 bucks each. 

Due to bizarre IRS tax laws we are raffling off a chance to throw a bean bag at a target.  15 people will be chosen to throw.  Closest to target wins first choice and so on. Drawing on the 16th Beanbag toss on the 18th...of March.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE TO THROW YOUR BEANBAG. YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT. So I can do it for you if you want, or you can send a professional bean bag tosser if you want.

If you want in, paypal me 10 bucks.  PM me your name and phone number and the confirmation number from paypal so I can match you up.

KennedyJamesD@Gmail.com

I have never received money via paypal, so bear with me as we figure that part out together.

I scored my kids Cavs seats for the 3/29 Houston Rockets game.  We are raffling them off at work for a fund raiser.  We can sell raffle tickets to any asshat we want, so I of course thought of you asshats.  If there is enough interest I will take payments via Paypal, buy you your ticket and write your name on it.  I will send you a pic of it and if you win I will of course get you the tickets.  You will need a Flash Seats account, which is free and their app even works on Iphones.

Not sure what they are going to cost yet, won't be much.

There are four seats and they are amazing.  They are beside the basket four rows from the floor.  Below was my view from last year’s Eastern Conference championship game. We have sat next to Dan Gilbert, Warren Buffet and a host of movie and sports stars. Well more accurately they got to sit next to me.

Highlights of what is included in these tickets:

1)      4 Seats. You will have a waitress for food and drinks, all seat purchased food and drinks are the responsibility of the winner. They require a credit card.
2)      Pre-game backstage party. Gates open 90 minutes before the game. You go down to the court and back behind the seats.  There is a huge area set up with the old floor and scoreboards.  Inside you have an open bar, snacks and a great deal of high end food. All food and drink are included in the ticket.
3)      Half-time backstage party.  Same location as above, hot dogs, deserts and an open bar. Again all food and drink are included.
4)      After the game you can get backstage again and watch the post-game press conferences from a distance and often grab autographs.  Although I have noticed the players focus on the children for autographs and handshakes.
5)      Parking IS included.

He will transfer the ticket to me via Flash Seats, so the winner will need a Smartphone and will need to install the Flash Seats app.  They then get a QR code that gets them into the game.  I have used it many times, it is flawless and is the Cav’s official electronic ticket system. I will, of course, work with the winner directly to make sure they have their tickets and understand everything they can do so they don’t miss anything. Additionally the people at the Q are amazing, they are extremely helpful and will help the winners of these tickets.

post-10994-0-48680100-1453158988_thumb.j

Edited by Tonik

I'd be in. Just curious, what is the fund raiser for?

I work for a school district.  It is to raise money so we can advertise and campaign for a levy.  It's a weird setup, when a school wants to ask for more money we are not allowed to spend any of the districts money to advertise the levy.  I get why but it is kinda screwed up at the same time. And this levy is a perfect example.

The state has offered us 70 percent of the cost to replace all of our buildings except the High School which is only 4 years old.  Our buildings certainly need replacing.  Now getting the 30 percent from the local taxpayers is COMPLETELY up to the voters, as it should be. It is their kids, their money and their schools.  We just run it as best we can with what they give us and keep them informed of their options.

With the state offering us this great of a deal, we would be remiss in our duties if we didn't tell the voters.  Yet we can't use any district money to even send a letter to the voters.  So we raise our own money, mostly from ourselves.  We have parties, raffles and some of us make a deduction from our paychecks each pay. Imagine if where you worked you had to kick back part of your pay to advertise your companies products. That is where we are at.

Again, I get it. No tax dollars to ask for more tax dollars.  But that means we don't communicate things as well as needed to the taxpayers.

Because I know this from experience :lol:

I saw Plastic Surgery Man get banned last year.  He has two floor seats, right on the out of bounds line in front of these seats.  The ball went out of bounds and he picked it up, walked out on to the court and gave it to LeBron.

Ok, I have better details and I will provide total ironclad details when I post the paypal address when tickets go on sale.  Going on sale apx Feb 1.

Tickets will be 10 bucks each, with only 1500 tickets available.

Winner will have the choice of one of three prizes, 2nd place gets choice of the remaining two items and third places gets whatever is left over.  Prizes will be the aforementioned Cav's tickets, a nice laptop, and decent sized flat screen TV.

• 1 month later...

There is additional info and this is on now for sure.

There are four prizes.

The 4 Cavs seats as mentioned.

2 Browns vs Steelers tickets next fall.

1 50 inch LCD Tv

1  Chromebook

Winner gets first choice..2nd gets second and so on.

1500 tickets, 10 bucks each. 

Due to bizarre IRS tax laws we are raffling off a chance to throw a bean bag at a target.  15 people will be chosen to throw.  Closest to target wins first choice and so on. Drawing on the 16th Beanbag toss on the 18th...of March.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE THERE TO THROW YOUR BEANBAG. YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT. So I can do it for you if you want, or you can send a professional bean bag tosser if you want.

If you want in, paypal me 10 bucks.  PM me your name and phone number and the confirmation number from paypal so I can match you up.

KennedyJamesD@Gmail.com

I have never received money via paypal, so bear with me as we figure that part out together.