SOLD: Sidi Way Rain boots Size 45EUR/11US - $85 obo.

armith

SOLD:

Mens Sidi Way Rain boots Size 45EUR/11US - $85 shipped obo.

Purchased them new in mid 2008.. In very good condition. Velcro, zippers, and insoles all good, very light wear on boot shell, shift pad still like new. Light to normal tread wear on outsole. A couple scuffs from an occasional toe drag (see pics). Mainly worn on a couple multiday adventures and a handful of day trips. Never became a daily wear or commute boot. They've seen everything from random angry clouds to hail and standing water and raingear failing downpours but the toes remained dry.

Only reason I'm selling them is they are a tight fit for my 11-11.5 shoe size.. I bought on the smaller side on what turned out to be bad newbie advice. For day long rides they squashed my feet to the point of pain and in cold temps I couldn't wear thick socks or double up socks. As I've acquired other boots (including other Sidis), the discomfort of ill fitted boots means they just sit in the closet season after season. They deserve a chance to see more of the world. Will ship as priced anywhere in lower 48 states.. Offers accepted for local pickup or meet up.

WP_20160115_16_59_56_Pro.jpg  I bit dusty but otherwise very clean.

WP_20160115_17_00_57_Pro.jpg size tag and clean inner shell shows no breaks in waterproof lining. Insole shows light use and kept clean and dry.

WP_20160115_17_01_31_Pro.jpg

Light tread wear but otherwise lots of meat left. Road gravel included optional. free of charge!

WP_20160115_17_01_52_Pro.jpg close of to show stitching is still solid and intact.. Shift pads are still like new. Flash even really makes any dust/dirt/blemishes really pop to prove I got nothing to hide.

WP_20160115_17_02_18_Pro.jpg Back shot to again show solid stitching and the reflective pieces.

toe%20drag%20scuffs.jpg Simply put, I ride a sport bike and developed a bad habit real early on. I've since worked hard at breaking this habit  :loltroll:

Edited by armith