BAD's Garage Sale!

Bad324

Brian I'm pumped to put these bags to use! 

lol I'm glad they will be going to good use. I bought them on ebay probably 3-4 years ago and they've done nothing but sit in my garage and attic. Never even attempted to mount them up

Sure you don't need the Pitbull stand and Baxley chock too? :D

Edited by Bad324

lol I'm glad they will be going to good use. I bought them on ebay probably 3-4 years ago and they've done nothing but sit in my garage and attic. Never even attempted to mount them up

Sure you don't need the Pitbull stand and Baxley chock too?  :D

I've got some ebay stands that have done me pretty well the last 6+ years. I also have a harbor freight chock thats worked. I dont need to upgrade these items yet. Do I want to though? Yes.

You really should buy these Tim.  How about 75 bucks, and we will toss in the Top Gun poster.

LOL. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2016 at 11:24 AM, Al Z. Heimer said:
On 1/15/2016 at 9:20 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Brian I'm pumped to put these bags to use!

Tim....he wants them back. Gonna use them on the strollers for diapers, wipes and formula. Sorry.

Holy crap why didn't I think of this before he sent me the money! Could have used them like a mulepack so they can pull their weight sooner than later

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rolling cabinet/cart thing I've used in the garage. Pick up only $10

unidentifed shelf thing. I hung it on the wall of my previous garage and it was perfect for helmets and gloves. Pick up only $10

SOLD!!

Edited by Bad324

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

Battery powered swing and battery powered bouncer. Misc. clothes some young girls toys.

I'll let you know for sure after this weekend. My step-sister is coming up this weekend and said she's bringing a bunch of stuff for us but I'm not exactly sure what. Just said they have to bring the truck instead of the car to bring it all lol

Also everything listed is still for sale. I've also got this stuff to add if anyone is interested:

Like new George Foreman Grill - $30

Well used Wolfgang Puck Griddle - $10

ipod/iphone dock clock radio (pre-lightning connection) - $10

pink poloroid digital cam - $20

p&g coffee maker - $5

monster s3 speaker (bluetooth may or may not work, it was a demo model unit. I've been using it as a soundbar for a smaller TV) - $40

movie poster frame with plexi - $10

Hey Bad, I tried sending you a PM but it said you can't receive any messages. But if you're in need of some baby stuff let me know. I've got a lot of clothes, toys and also a battery/plug in baby swing as well. It's just taking up room in our basement.

20 minutes ago, nautical1 said:

Hey Bad, I tried sending you a PM but it said you can't receive any messages. But if you're in need of some baby stuff let me know. I've got a lot of clothes, toys and also a battery/plug in baby swing as well. It's just taking up room in our basement.

Awesome thanks! I cleared out my PM's so hopefully that helps. I'm sure in the coming weeks we will definitely be on the prowl once she has the baby shower and stuff. I'm trying to keep her from getting too much stuff too soon in case we move so I don't have to pack it and move it

Alright well if you need anything just shoot me a PM and I can let you know what I have if you're looking for something specific. No worries if you don't need anything, we were planning on trying to garage sale it this spring anyway. I just want it out of the basement and to get rid of as much stuff as I can over the next year or two so when we decide to move south it's less stuff I have to worry about getting rid of..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nautical1 said:

Alright well if you need anything just shoot me a PM and I can let you know what I have if you're looking for something specific. No worries if you don't need anything, we were planning on trying to garage sale it this spring anyway. I just want it out of the basement and to get rid of as much stuff as I can over the next year or two so when we decide to move south it's less stuff I have to worry about getting rid of..

I will absolutely keep that in mind. Got any girl stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Added links with pictures as well as a couple new items to the original post. Interest in the house is heating up so trying to sell as much stuff possible in the event there is less stuff to move

Cabela's Sandals brand new with tags still on

Metal Storage bins

• 3 weeks later...