What old Honda is this fairing from?

Josh1234

Do not believe it is factory part. Looks more like after market 60's-70's era because of round headlight. In the 80's the square headlight was coming into fashion. There were several aftermarket manufacturers that made these. Vetter,Rifle,Rickman,Bates, Aurthur Fulmer,Hannigan and more that I can't remember. Forgive me I no longer have senior moments,it's a constant way of life. It looks like the Rickman design concept somewhat. Bates had some crazy looking stuff,Vetter was all about aerodynamics. Then again not far off from the Rifle stuff. It looks very much like a Hannigan to me. I really would like to know what you find out. Someone built themselves a bike I bet. It could be a collectible piece.

Yep, looks like a Hannigan...although, didn't they have internal compartments w/ locking lids?

I'm also reminded of the fairing on that Z-1 that "Toecutter" rode in the original MadMax movie....