Mid Ohio 2016

RHill

https://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=MO&linkID=ta-midohio&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

That's the link when i click on the ad in the email. Just bought 4 and have them printed out already. Is it spring yet.......

unnamed.jpg

LINK: https://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MOGCD&linkID=ta-midohio&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Click the "find tickets" next to twilight or full day

Full day = $146.25

Twilight = $112.50

Thanks guys! Got one. Next question: Mine came with a gift certificate (and GC#), but no "barcode" per se. I assume the GC# acts as the barcode? 

Edited by AndonD454

yep, when you pick out the day you want to attend as you go through checkout there will be a spot for that number to be entered and the checkout price will drop to 0.  Other option is to call in and register, which you will just tell them the number.  Works smooth like butter 

Still have one from last year. Definitely going to have to find a way to use it in 2016. I need a trailer :(

If you can tow, the harber freight trailer is the cheapest way to go. With the 20% coupon they always have, it's like $220. Then a sheet of plywood and ramp and you are done. I pull 1 bike with my Scion xB no problem. I think almost any car would be able to handle 1 bike. 

If you can tow, the harber freight trailer is the cheapest way to go. With the 20% coupon they always have, it's like $220. Then a sheet of plywood and ramp and you are done. I pull 1 bike with my Scion xB no problem. I think almost any car would be able to handle 1 bike. 

haha I actually bought one sight unseen from another member here about 2 years ago. I still havent seen it, its down at my buddy's shop in columbus. It's got a bent arm (idk what it's called) from someone jack-knifing the trailer. It probably needs new tires and bearings at this point.  I've honestly chalked it up as a loss since I am picky about my equipment. I also need to get a hitch on my accord. -___-

haha I actually bought one sight unseen from another member here about 2 years ago. I still havent seen it, its down at my buddy's shop in columbus. It's got a bent arm (idk what it's called) from someone jack-knifing the trailer. It probably needs new tires and bearings at this point.  I've honestly chalked it up as a loss since I am picky about my equipment. I also need to get a hitch on my accord. -___-

I upgraded the tires on mine. Had one of the harbor freight tires blow-out on the highway. I can try to find out from where if you want. 

But don't hesitate to contact me if you need some help with it. 

HF trailer is the way to go, just took mine to Birmingham and back.  I mounted the hitch on my Saturn, was pretty damn simple.  Drill 4 holes and bolt it up like the picture says.  

If the trailer is beat up, pick up a new one.  Need help assembling it or mounting the hitch?  Shoot me a PM and I'll lend a hand.

MID-O 2016 SCHEDULE
*Schedule subject to change

May 16
May 17
May 22 Twilight
May 23
May 24
June 13
June 14
June 18 Twilight
June 28
July 3 Twilight