Ohio KTM dealers.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

AES had one a few weeks ago when I was there. Let me know if you need me to see if they have one, I need to go there anyway.

I'll just swing by on Friday. They are the first place we are stopping. (Closest)

one in Versailles, Rehemerts.

I don't see a website so i'll have to call to check stock.

Athens Sport Cycles is a KTM dealer.

Thank you much. 

I don't figure they can move much on their cost. Hoping to maybe get some accessories tossed in, or some oil and plugs or something. I don't see KTM running an promotions so hoping for some black Friday deals. 

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

I can't recommend Clinton county motorsports enough. They're about an hour south of c-bus off 71 (somewhere around exit 50)

They're the best dealership I've ever dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holeshot gets another +1 from me for keeping virtually everything SR 50SX and JR 50SX in stock back when my kid raced a SR. I have also driven to Cernics in Johnstown, Pa for hard to find parts that could've been shipped if I had more time. They are a little far but also will try to get your business by trying to match prices on bikes.

Not showing up with any KTM's on their website. I'll have to call them.

It's only their Fairfield location...KTM would not let them sell at both shops. Something about being too close blah blah which is stupid because they are essentially one shop. I've never bought from either (most of my bikes have been used) but I have used them for service extensively (both locations) and no complaints.

http://www.cyclespecialtiesus.com/

Edited by ScubaCinci

There's one on east main in Reynoldsburg/Columbus

www.ktmwheelsports.com

Akron?

http://www.ktmamerica.com/holeshot/

I've been to this dealer and talked with the owner a good bit last winter one day. Super nice guy. He had a few left overs he was willing to make great deals on too. I've never seen so much stock in a small dealer. It was awesome. 

We hit up AES first since they were the closest. Walked out with a bike. Pain free experience, great staff, and a fair price. 

I knew KTM don't offer promotions and according to the net their isnt a lot of leeway on the prices.

We got a couple hundred off, free freight and they even tossed in a sponsorship of 20% anything in the store besides tyres for as long as he races. They filled it up and gave us the extra 2 stroke oil and a hat off the shelf for the little guy.  

It was still in the box when we got there. We were looking for the bigger KTM 50 but once we seen it in person we realized it was just too big for the boy, and he was scared just looking at it. They opened the box on the mini, which excited the boy watching it get un packaged. He was all about this one! 

They got it all set up while we went to lunch, came back an my son ran over and jumped on the big one acting like a goof, when we first arrived he got super bashful and wouldnt talk to anyone or sit on the bikes. The staff was great with him and got him to relax. 

Got it home adjusted the clutch and off he went until dark.

Landing off of one of his small jumps around the yard. 

23064241980_f91ce4e3ae_c.jpg1 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

Congrats, you made the right choice with a KTM. If you need parts in a hurry Holeshot in Akron does keep a decent stock on hand but you will pay full price, otherwise you can find stuff cheaper online. I know a guy with a private track in Canal Fulton if you want to give you kid some on track experience with other little ones. If interested just shoot me a PM and I'll give you his contact details.

Congrats, you made the right choice with a KTM. If you need parts in a hurry Holeshot in Akron does keep a decent stock on hand but you will pay full price, otherwise you can find stuff cheaper online. I know a guy with a private track in Canal Fulton if you want to give you kid some on track experience with other little ones. If interested just shoot me a PM and I'll give you his contact details.

PM in bound. 

He loves riding with people but normally everyone leaves while i cant get him off the track till they close the track. Kid just goes lol.