FS: 2014 BMW K1600 GTL

Sniper_308

Looking to sell my bike, to make room for a WRX STI. Here's the link to my sales add. I'd be willing to lower my price by $800 for Ohio Riders Members.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5429548455.html

Edited by Isaac's Papa
Updated link.

Well that's a turn of events I know you loved that thing from the moment you got it.

Completely understand how riding down there makes you lose interest in riding. That was the beginning of the end for me after several trips

Down that way in a 3 year span. Just didn't wanna ride up here anymore for various reasons.

Someone is going to get a great, well taken cRe of bike!!

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

I looked long and hard at getting one of these, but I'm just not ready for that much bike yet. Nothing but good things about these bikes, and your price is on par in the market. A real beauty, and tastefully farkled. I've heard those Remus really sweeten the tone of that beasty I-6.

GLWS

GLWS. The STI sounds nice, my wife's got the standard WRX, but bikelessness would not be an option for me. Too many nice roads in Ohio (just not right around here) & passing in the twisties is problematic in any car.

I really like the fact that you can mod the crap out of their motors, and have yourself a rocket for a daily drive, in any weather. How's your wife liking the WRX? We just picked up a 16 Impreza, and we're loving it. Subaru seems like a top notch company to deal with. Good quality cars at competitive prices. I hear you on the bike. I'll just buy an older one to cruise around on from time to time.

I looked long and hard at getting one of these, but I'm just not ready for that much bike yet. Nothing but good things about these bikes, and your price is on par in the market. A real beauty, and tastefully farkled. I've heard those Remus really sweeten the tone of that beasty I-6.

GLWS

They are truly amazing machines. You should really go test ride one at your local dealer. Thanks, brother. I feel my price is fair, especially with all the extras. Oh yeah, it sounds like a 911 when you twist the throttle. :)

They are truly amazing machines. You should really go test ride one at your local dealer. Thanks, brother. I feel my price is fair, especially with all the extras. Oh yeah, it sounds like a 911 when you twist the throttle. :)

I'm afraid a test ride would take me to a point of no return. I'm getting something tourer'ish but a couple hundy lighter. But the K16 is probably inevitable for me at some point over all other bikes

I'm afraid a test ride would take me to a point of no return. I'm getting something tourer'ish but a couple hundy lighter. But the K16 is probably inevitable for me at some point over all other bikes

Hey, you only live once. You owe yourself that.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, 330racing said:

Nice bike.  Makes me appreciate how cheap the aprilia is so I can stop beating myself up over spending too much!

The price is worth just having it in the garage to look at and listen to.

Sexiest sport bike period!

22 hours ago, whaler said:

The price is worth just having it in the garage to look at and listen to.

Sexiest sport bike period!

Any bike to look at is better than no bike to look at!  I couldn't survive if I was bike less.