Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Strictly Street

Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer reacts to Hillary Clinton's handling of the House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: That's They knew it was a terror attack. They got it from Gregory Hicks, who was on the ground in Tripoli who told them that. He had ended up demoted in the State Department for having transgressed against the Secretary. And yet, they go ahead, they put Susan Rice on that weekend. And tell a tale that is completely false. Spontaneous demonstration, out of control, et cetera, of the video. I think that's where the emphasis ought to be.

I think A.B. [stoddard] right. The judge [Andrew Napolitano] said there are three audiences, the main audience that matters, unless she's indicted, is the people. American people watching this. They don't care about [sidney] Blumenthal.

She had her way, when she lowered her voice, and talked about the sleepless nights, it was a gripping performance, which is the way I would put it so I can remain neutral on this. But showing that she really cared, et cetera or at least giving that impression. And that's what's going to be shown.

Politics and reality are not related. How apropos of this thread...

More here....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/22/krauthammer_were_living_in_an_age_where_what_you_say_and_its_relation_with_the_facts_is_completely_irrelevant.html

The spin is the new reality, Move along citizen, move along.