Issue 3 - MJ Legalization

bloodninja420

I originally didn't like the way it was presented due to not knowing about this "monopoly". The more i read the more i think this monopoly is just another way for the politicians to keep the backers of issue 3 out and try to revise this many years down the road to benefit them instead.

I see it as if a simple monopoly blocking law would defeat it then it must have been intended as a monopoly. But yes, issue 2 is also a strategy from people who don't want 3 passed even sans monopoly.

If you want pot legalized I would consider this vote to mean "now or never."

This is my take as well.

As for issue 2, I've read it, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't fully understand it.  It's either too complicated for my pedestrian brain, or it's shitty legislation that is too vague for me to support.  I'm banking on the latter...

Lawyer speak is unintelligible by the layman on purpose. It's filled with archaic jargon and phraseology making it worse but lawmakers couldn't really care less if you can understand it or not. In their eyes, the less you understand, the better off they are.

Edited by ScubaCinci
  • Upvote 2

McDonald's quality? You've never purchased from a dispensary then lol... The shit sold at dispensaries beats street crap any day. I guess home grown could be better if you know what you're doing and have a wicked green thumb. Best stuff I ever had was home grown, but only from one person have I got that quality... Dispensary has beaten out everything else by a long shot.

McDonald's quality? You've never purchased from a dispensary then lol... The shit sold at dispensaries beats street crap any day. I guess home grown could be better if you know what you're doing and have a wicked green thumb. Best stuff I ever had was home grown, but only from one person have I got that quality... Dispensary has beaten out everything else by a long shot.

Dispensary weed is excellent.  You can grow excellent weed on your own, but it's a skill.  You really have to know what you're doing to have homegrown in the same league.

Lets step away from this Monopoly for a minute and answer me this...If your child had 200 seazures a day and a plant that the goverment deams illegal could drastically reduce the amount they have, would you give it to your son or daughter? If your loved one was suffering from cancer and you had to litterally watch him or her waste away because they are so sick from chemo they cant eat, would you judge them for using it for a more quality form of living?

Nope,I don't even smoke anymore,I'm going by a friend of mine who was living in California and had a medical card and then moved to Colorado so he could buy it legally for recreation.He moved back to California because he didn't think the quality was that good in Colorado.He knows a thing or two about homegrown also.It's his passion.

My concern is how heavy is the regulation going to be by the commission that they are setting up?Is quality going to be limited to some standard?

Dispensary weed is excellent.  You can grow excellent weed on your own, but it's a skill.  You really have to know what you're doing to have homegrown in the same league.

...or good seeds or clones.Skill?Like anything else,if you like what you're doing it will come with experience and study.

Lets step away from this Monopoly for a minute and answer me this...If your child had 200 seazures a day and a plant that the goverment deams illegal could drastically reduce the amount they have, would you give it to your son or daughter? If your loved one was suffering from cancer and you had to litterally watch him or her waste away because they are so sick from chemo they cant eat, would you judge them for using it for a more quality form of living?

If I lived in one of these scenarios, I'd buy the stuff...laws be damned. I'd run the risk if it eased the life of a loved one.

Now, giving it to kids can really strike nerves of what others view as endangerment, but if it brought solace to my suffering child...I'd feed her a loaded brownie everyday

When my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was shocked at the # of people that offered up some herb to help her. She never did use any during her whole treatment (she could lose her business if busted) but she said looking back, as bad as she felt, she wish she would have.

The fact that it's medically proven to alleviate suffering in terminal patients and STILL illegal should warn you of the dangers of playing ball with the politicians. The real question is why does it cost so much to be put in as an initiative? Who's running this show? The same people you trust to do your bidding?

Whatever. I'll just keep smuggling it to old, dying people and the .GOV can suck my stoner boner.

If you ever start a band, please call it Stoner Boner.

Lawyer speak is unintelligible by the layman on purpose. It's filled with archaic jargon and phraseology making it worse but lawmakers couldn't really care less if you can understand it or not. In their eyes, the less you understand, the better off they are.

I'm a lawyer.

Well we bought a half then I bought a house and my rooommate moved to a new place. On top of that when I lost my job and was searching for a new one I had to quit. Then I hated that job and started looking again so had to quit again