Where do you get your forks serviced?

ludwb675

I want to get my forks freshened up for next year. First they are the springs that came with the bike which was set for a rider 60lbs heavier than I. And they have at least two seasons of riding on them (how long i have owned the bike). 

Per the seller, they have 25mm Ohlins but i am having a hard time tracking that down. The fork states '122358 FGK1190'. From what google tells me, those are GSXR1000 forks. 

I'd like to get the forks refreshed and possibly have the cartridges replaced with something better for my weight. I have a request out to Ohlins, will see what they come back with. 

TL:DR - Where do you send your forks or do you do it yourself. 

post-16930-0-64967000-1445276149_thumb.j

Another place to add to your list is metric devil moto, they are out of PA. Mike is super helpful and can setup a bike. One of his riders "Xavier Zayat" has been winning all the ccs stuff and just beat Eslick in the asra race at Daytona last weekend. 

http://www.metricdevilmoto.com/

But you cant go wrong with any of the aforementioned suspension gurus either.  

I got a hold of Rueben and will likely be sending my forks to him. His comment was 'someone has adapted the GSX-R cartridges to the stock Showa Triumph forks'. He has no issues with doing the service with the GSXR cartridges. 

Thanks for the replies all. I'm already itching to get on the track again.