Apple destroying Motorcycle start ups.

Tonik

Why does Apple hate motorcycles?  Why do riders support them in their quest to destroy motorcycle companies by buying their phones and fattening their warchest?

http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/10/19/electric-motorcycle-startup-shutters-after-losing-top-talent-to-apple

Why does Apple hate motorcycles?  Why do riders support them in their quest to destroy motorcycle companies by buying their phones and fattening their warchest?

http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/10/19/electric-motorcycle-startup-shutters-after-losing-top-talent-to-apple

They don't hate motorcycles... On the contrary, they recognize the expertise of those in that industry, apparently.

Their quest isn't to destroy motorcycle companies, it's to acquire talent, apparently.

Also, I use my phone more than I use my bike.

And I own their stock.

I dont ( knowingly ) support apple in any way, and this ordeal is just another reason for me to continue my apple-free life. I hear more bitching than praise about friend's/family's apple products, but that could simply mean I tend to stem from, and gravitate towards, generally bitchy people :dunno: Hence my membership here ;)

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

I dont ( knowingly ) support apple in any way, and this ordeal is just another reason for me to continue my apple-free life. I hear more bitching than praise about friend's/family's apple products, but that could simply mean I tend to stem from, and gravitate towards, generally bitchy people :dunno: Hence my membership here ;)

and our marriage....

• Upvote 1

They had the standard start up plan 1 raise money, 2 raise more money, 3 IPO.

After apple plucked many hard to replace employees they had a hard time raising more funds.

Big tech companies have bought out smaller companies just to get the employees with clauses that employees stay on.

I was referring more to the hype around this for the past week.

Oh. Pretty simple, the press eats up Apple announcements.. Last week or two Apple announce they will have an electric  iCar by 2020.  Very inventive of them, surprised no one ever thought of an electric car before now.

brb, becoming a patent infringement attorney specializing in automotive and electric/battery powered drive train technology for all the inevitable Apple lawsuits against their suppliers.  will be a billionaire by 2020 for some fucking reason.

• Upvote 1

Until their self driving piece of fuck on Chinese tires kills someone and the person who was killed family sues Apple for billions.

Actual good for Apple up out as an shitty Chinese iCars as you want and I hope they cause a couple deaths. Then you fucking hypocrites will be gone for good

It used to be trendy to bitch about Microsoft, now it's Apple. Once that's old, Google will come into the crosshairs.

This^^

I still bitch about Micro$oft and their shitty products

I already bitch about Google...they have a psych profile on almost every person in the US.  The profile is so complex, information they have is down right scary!

• 2 weeks later...