Brock has finished building quite an animal, taking the $25k street version H2 and making it a faster performer ( by the numbers ) than the $50k H2R version using nothing but some bolt-on goodies and tuning.

ECTA World record set at 219mph in the standing mile for it's class, and an 8.99@166+mph 1/4 mile pass without stretching the swinger.

https://youtu.be/lopR2y6tl4A

Sorry....i-suck-at-embedding.com

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

Brock isn't a member here. I originally found him through bikeland.org forum when I bought my Brocked ZX14 from one of his contract engineers back in early '09.

He's a good guy to know. Definitely worth a visit to check out his contributions to the Gods of speed.

• 2 weeks later...

Brock isn't a member here. I originally found him through bikeland.org forum when I bought my Brocked ZX14 from one of his contract engineers back in early '09.

He's a good guy to know. Definitely worth a visit to check out his contributions to the Gods of speed.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We had a great time at Wilmington this year :)

Brock

www.BrocksPerformance.com

Well, hot damn....look who joined up!