Things to do in Zanesville

speedytriple

Adornetto's for local pizza on Maple Ave would be good for chow; kids like it and it's not a chain. No beer there though, just soft drinks.

Z'Burg used to have a few decent places to eat, but the chains have pretty much taken over.

edit: www.Adornettos.com

2224 Maple Ave, Zanesville, OH 43701
(740) 453-0789

Desert at Tom's Ice Cream Bowl . Kinda of a weird place, looks like 1950 in there because they havent changed shit in 50 years. Ice cream is average, but kids like it. Dragged there by my nieces many times.

It's a chain, but the best steak in town is at Longhorn. Located on Maple Ave - just like everything else - by the Mall. Good bar with decent beer selection.

No beers this weekend first trip away from home for my 12 y.o. since we found out he's type 1 diabetic an moms not going. The pizza place might work, he still loves his pizza. We will be in our stands most of the day so a trip to the wilds is most likely out. Unless they let me take my bow in lol.

Edited by speedytriple

With kids in Zanesville, nothing. Lol really nothing.

I have class Saturday and work a 24 Sunday so I won't be doing much. Toms closes early. Addornettos isn't bad, I still prefer Papa Johns though. Ichabon Japanese Steakhouse is the best place to eat in Zanesville IMO.

There also Blitz. It's a pizza place with an arcade. Pizza is edible there not awesome though. It's like a hill billy Chucky Cheese.

Where are you staying? If you're staying at the campgrounds across from Dillion there's a band there Saturday night and that's where I'll likely be drinking and picking up drunk hilly billy girls.