motocat12

Today(or recently) in Weird News Thread.

They keep poking holes in our bubble. Makes me angry.

https://www.indy100.com/article/sexist-pedal-guitar-pussy-melter-steel-panther-tc-electronic-satchel-8441831 I just found the new name for my bike.

The brand TC Electronic have been forced to pull a 'sexist' guitar pedal that they created in collaboration with a member of the band Steel Panther, following outrage among the musical community.  🤣

When we met up with Steel Panther’s oh-so-humble guitarist, he had only one condition: that the tone be as wet as the ladies on the front row!

With 'Pussy Melter' that’s exactly what you get: a delay tone, which perfectly nails that heavy metal lead tone, whilst simultaneously ensuring that the janitor ain’t going home early!

So if glam rock guitar solos and wet floor signs are your idea of a good time, then 'Pussy Melter' for Flashback Delay is definitely the TonePrint for you!

Edited by motocat12

7 hours ago, motocat12 said:

https://www.indy100.com/article/sexist-pedal-guitar-pussy-melter-steel-panther-tc-electronic-satchel-8441831 I just found the new name for my bike.

The brand TC Electronic have been forced to pull a 'sexist' guitar pedal that they created in collaboration with a member of the band Steel Panther, following outrage among the musical community.  🤣

Fucking manufactured outrage. There are actual problems in the world but no, let's sign petitions because a product we are never going to buy has a name we don't like. Fuck those people and fuck tc for caving in to them.

Same shit happened to a brew pub in my neighborhood. Owner/brewer had a coconut cream ale he called 'pantry dropper' because women loved it. Once he opened his store, people from OTHER STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES started flaming him on Facebook and Twitter. Over a beer they will never drink in a pub they'll never go to. Fucking useless misdirection of anger. 

• Upvote 3

Why can't we do both?  :dunno:

At 52 and 46 if you can’t afford a fish aquarium you’re doing it wrong. 

• Upvote 1

40 gallon extended range tank. How far will that thing go with them buddied up without it?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

I don’t understand how that’s even possible. Even from a foreigner

A whole lot of stupidity. Hopefully that person never drives a semi again. 

In his defence it looks like a shortcut compared to the real 2.5 mile suggestion  And google has improved their bugginess calling 315 the olentangy trail there.

image.thumb.png.d2aba606c3f52c6dbc12a20302ebecaf.png

I can understand. They elect a dead guy instead of a Democrat. I see no problem with that 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I can understand. They elect a dead guy instead of a Democrat. I see no problem with that 

It's only fair if dead can vote, they should have representation.

• Like 1