Ohio LinuxFest

Casper

Thanks Casper. This wasn't even on my radar. I wonder what my chances of lining up a "Training Day" with my boss on short notice.......

Tell him it's to keep up with server teams and to glean insight into potential control strengths and weaknesses with new DevOps techniques. Seriously, try it.

Uh...

Yeah. A few years ago i was sending out resumes and never getting a response. Well when i started to email/call them i found out none of thwm could open the file. None of the linux office suits were able to save the file in a microsoft office compatible format. I guess it happens so much now i often see job ads stating they can only accept microsoft office format resumes.

And i use delcam powershape at work. Which doesnt work with linux.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Is Wu Tang there?  If not, it sucks and I won't be there.

Nope. But Warner (one of the guys hanging out with us a bit at Derbycon) is one of the guys that helps put it on. It's a pretty cool event. 

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

Did Open World have Wu Tang.  Or do they suck too?

Technically Wu Tang wasn't at DerbyCon... :) 

Last time I went to Open World, they had Pearl Jam, Crystal Method, and a bunch of others. 

9 minutes ago, Casper said:

Technically Wu Tang wasn't at DerbyCon... :) 

Last time I went to Open World, they had Pearl Jam, Crystal Method, and a bunch of others. 

Crystal Method was at DerbyCon last year loser.