MS SQL Dev 1099 side project

Tonik

I MIGHT have a small MS SQL project coming up. Want to make sure I can get someone that isn't an asshat to help with this before I propose the idea.

Basically you will be doing the backend for a system to automagically create Active Directory accounts from a CSV file of students each day. Import them in to SQL, look for new students then pass that to a powershell script to create the accounts.  There will be a pattern to generate the usernames, like first 10 digits of lastname first 6 digits of firstname plus 2 digits for graduation year.  Will need to check for dups and then add a digit to increment.

There will be second file showing students that have withdrawn.

Will also need a web hook for a webpage for staff to lookup students by name or Student ID to get the actual username.

I don't see this as being that big of a deal. We would pay an hourly rate on a 1099. It would not be a rush job, our current systems works and we can continue with that during development, just not as easily as it should.

Edited by Tonik