Stolen Kart Track Bikes within last 24 hours CRF150R and XR100

turnone

Fuck man! Sorry to hear this shit...If it was the XR that was yours you are more than welcome to run mine tomorrow.

I will add another $250 to the reward money so if anyone sees or hears something please call him.

• Upvote 2

Fuck man! Sorry to hear this shit...If it was the XR that was yours you are more than welcome to run mine tomorrow.

I will add another $250 to the reward money so if anyone sees or hears something please call him.

One example of why are you one kick ass friend!

It's by 'B' backup bike.  I was doing some experimenting that I was hoping to try out tomorrow.  I don't think that's gonna happen now.

That's a good dude right there. Props to you for doing that!

Thieves are shitty individuals. But those were some extra shitty crooks for stealing what could've belonged to a couple kids. Hopefully the bike's are recovered undamaged, and the perps are found dead from nailgun wounds from their toes to their nuts

• Upvote 1