Last minute ride

DerekClouser

me too yesterday, Really hot and humid and full of cops. Wont be a bad idea to skip derek. i got a ticket too :( , my fault completely , took the u turn in state highway for the first and last time . Just my luck i guess he came out of nowhere :angry:

Once we got off our short jaunt on 33 and through Glouster, OH deep into SE OH north of Marietta, we hardly saw any other cars or bikes on the road, let alone cops, until we got up near Caldwell on the way home, and then there were a handful of Harley's, a few Victory's, and a small pack of guys on late model sport bikes turning onto Big Muskie Drive from 78...  On Labor Day!  Deep into Wayne National Forest in desolate SE Ohio was the place to be. everyone was out at cookouts getting wasted while we had the remote roads to ourselves!  I did have to keep reminding myself of potential LEO on the way to meeting up with my buds on the slab and closer to Cbus, as the new vintage Mikuni Smoothbore VM29 racing carbs swapped on at midnight transformed my bike into a vintage machine that begs even more to go into triple digits...