Fall NEO Epic Ride Hate Parade Meetup

Tonik

I will be rolling out of the Dunkin Donuts in Seven Hills at 8 AM. Down 77 to Fairlawn, then down 21 to pick 77 back up near New Philly. Then 70 to the church.  Stop for gas and a coffee to go right before the church. Pace will be 10 over, if you want to join up along the way speak up.

Route:    https://goo.gl/maps/HjLgd

Ill be in atlantic city for a convention oh and hookers and blow

not really hookers and blow but my wife who will be 33 weeks pregnant is going too

So random, my wife is 33 weeks along as well.  Twinzies!  

Edited by MichaelS

So random, my wife is 33 weeks along as well.  Twinzies!  

congrats.

we spaced ours out so they'll be almost exactly 2 years apart.

daughters due date was 11/11/13 she was born 10/28/13

this baby is a boy, he is due 11/13/15. we'll see if he comes early as well.

Jim

What time do you think you will be going by Rt 224 on 21 I will try to pick you up there. Just blow your horn as you go by I will catch up with you.

Rolling from the donut place at 8 puts me there at 8:25 or so. If you want, a couple of miles south of 224...just past 585...is Eastern Road. Big Circle K gas station there we can meet at.

Sounds good to me

I'll make my decision in morning but got green light to attend. Does seem like radar should be clear unless system stalls or something else pops up over night.

Change in plans as you can see. Derek has moved the start time to 12:30 in New Concord.

So, I will swing through the donut place in Seven Hills at 9:30. I will already have the donuts so I will only be there a minute or two so let me know if anyone is going to be there if you can.  I will pick up HD/Rick at the previously mentioned Circle K on 21 at 10.

rslocum, my route is in the first post. Happy to pick you up anywhere along the way. If you want an easy on and off on 77 from Painesville I suggest the BP at 82 and 77. But whatever you decide is cool with me.

That gives us a ton of time to get to New Concord.

Change in plans as you can see. Derek has moved the start time to 12:30 in New Concord.

So, I will swing through the donut place in Seven Hills at 9:30. I will already have the donuts so I will only be there a minute or two so let me know if anyone is going to be there if you can.  I will pick up HD/Rick at the previously mentioned Circle K on 21 at 10.

rslocum, my route is in the first post. Happy to pick you up anywhere along the way. If you want an easy on and off on 77 from Painesville I suggest the BP at 82 and 77. But whatever you decide is cool with me.

That gives us a ton of time to get to New Concord.

I still wont know for sure till morning but I should be at the Dunkin Donuts. Depends how bad the weather is & if I get enough sleep tonight.

Edited by V3DT