FALL Epic Ride NEO meetup - Sept 12 2015.

DerekClouser

Meet @ BP Station at 71 & 83 in Lodi.

Meet at 7:30am. Kickstands up by 8:00am.

Fill up before we leave. I'd like to make it from Lodi to New Concord on one go.

If anyone can't meet in Lodi, you are welcome to pick up the group in Wooster, Millersburg, or Coshocton. I'd prefer to not have to stop, so be ready to pick up the group on the fly.

I have no problem leading unless someone else would rather. I'd like to get down to the meet spot as quick as possible to hopefully beat people in to help get pictures/setup for the ride.

Please post if you plan to ride down with us so that we know who to look for.

Edited by Cdubyah

Great I'll be there by 900 waiting. Thanks. I'll be smoking my cigar. If you guys don't stop no problem, I'll throw on my helmet and catch up. Or at least try.

I have no problem stopping briefly to get everyone together, I just don't want to make stops where people are hopping off bikes and taking helmets/gear off etc.    If we need to pull into a lot or something to pick some guys up, I'm okay with that, I just would like to get back on the road ASAP to get to the meet spot as soon as possible. 

Also that's a stop sign with a turn, so very likely that we'll be waiting for everyone to catch back up right there anyways. 

NOTE ---- EVERYONE WE ARE STILL A GO - MOVING THE START TIME FROM 11:00 AM TO 12:30 PM.... GIVES EVERYONE AN EXTRA 1.5 HOURS TO HOPEFULLY KEEP AWAY FROM ANY RAIN.

MEETING IN LODI now @ 9:00am.... kickstands up at 9:30am.

With this time delay, I'm out. Wouldn't get back to Cleveland in time for family stuff tonight. Keep the shiny side up everyone.

Sent from a mobile device. Typos are not just possible, but probable.

Unfortunately the forecast has moved the rain right into our path of when we will be riding.  

We created a rain date for a reason.  We are going to push the ride back til tomorrow.   Sorry for the last minute notices. I was really trying to get this to go today.  Tomorrow looks more fantastic for better riding anyways. 

For everyone's safety, I don't want anyone getting sick riding in the rain at 55° or crashing. 

Back to original start time Sunday Sept 13, 2015 at 11am. 

Edited by DerekClouser