Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

10 hours ago, bowdog said:

Book a cabin and i will partake in greenery in the afternoons with you. :p

10 hours ago, 2talltim said:

You flying solo this year bubby?

9 hours ago, bowdog said:

Probably, but not 100% yet.

Bowdog is so full of shit. You know he won't go without his concubine. And if he does go solo, that mudafucka is riding motorcycles this year. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dizzledan said:

I'm down for this year again. Anybody get a cabin yet and wanna share beds? 

Any takers if I throw down a deposit on a cabin? 

If I can get a ride down again this year I'm roasting a turkey for dinner. Get in, son! 

I was going to call Fontana tomorrow to see what cabins they had left. I know that Tim, Dan, and myself were looking to get a cabin. If you put a deposit on a cabin large enough for all of us, I'd be down. I know that Tim needs a bed. I think Dan wanted a bed too. I personally could take a couch, doesn't matter to me. LMK, if not I'll still be calling tomorrow.

As much as I want to ride down, if an opportunity to trailer came I would take it so I could bring my full leathers and my normal riding gear just in case one gets soaked or something.

11 hours ago, max power said:

Bowdog is so full of shit. You know he won't go without his concubine. And if he does go solo, that mudafucka is riding motorcycles this year. 

lol pretty sure i will be solo she already has plans that weekend and i am not missing another year...but you have to make my meals bubby!! I will be lost if not.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

So who is invading the deals gap via trailer?

Wife and I are trailering, but it's full - sorry.  On a positive note, I had Fontana add a block of 2 bedroom Azalea cabins to our reservation when I'd originally had a couple of bunk mates going with us - so there should be spares available

2 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Wife and I are trailering, but it's full - sorry.  On a positive note, I had Fontana add a block of 2 bedroom Azalea cabins to our reservation when I'd originally had a couple of bunk mates going with us - so there should be spares available

Are those just the standard Azalea's or the more expensive one with the hot tub and fireplace? 

24 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Are those just the standard Azalea's or the more expensive one with the hot tub and fireplace? 

They're the $179/night rated cabins, so I'm not sure.  I didn't ask since my bunkmates cancelled on me and we went with a couples cabin

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I was going to call Fontana tomorrow to see what cabins they had left. I know that Tim, Dan, and myself were looking to get a cabin. If you put a deposit on a cabin large enough for all of us, I'd be down. I know that Tim needs a bed. I think Dan wanted a bed too. I personally could take a couch, doesn't matter to me. LMK, if not I'll still be calling tomorrow.

As much as I want to ride down, if an opportunity to trailer came I would take it so I could bring my full leathers and my normal riding gear just in case one gets soaked or something.

I booked Cabin 509. It's the 2 bedroom Azalea, 1 queen, 2 twins and a regular couch. Should be enough for the 4 of us.  

lol pretty sure i will be solo she already has plans that weekend and i am not missing another year...but you have to make my meals bubby!! I will be lost if not.

There is a grill and various bbq establishments. You will survive. [emoji12]

• Upvote 1

I booked Cabin 509. It's the 2 bedroom Azalea, 1 queen, 2 twins and a regular couch. Should be enough for the 4 of us.  

I'd be down to be in your cabin. But looks like 5 of us looking for a spot right now. Dan, Dan, Tim, Tim and Adam. Like I said I don't care as long as its a bed. You boys hash it out and tell me who I'm bunking with. I know all you bubbys and good with where ever and who ever.(Wait and min that didn't sound right [emoji3] [emoji12] )

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'd be down to be in your cabin. But looks like 5 of us looking for a spot right now. Dan, Dan, Tim, Tim and Adam. Like I said I don't care as long as its a bed. You boys hash it out and tell me who I'm bunking with.

Shoot, didn't see the other Tim. I'll call and switch to the 3br Azalea. The one with the jacuzzi. 

Shoot, didn't see the other Tim. I'll call and switch to the 3br Azalea. The one with the jacuzzi. 

Make sure it's one with the queen, bunks in one room and twins in the other. The one we had the one year only had a double in the 2nd bedroom. And get a total so we can all prepare for the cost.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I can sleep pretty much anywhere. A couch is fine with me. So long as I dont have to sleep on the floor.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Make sure it's one with the queen, bunks in one room and twins in the other. The one we had the one year only had a double in the 2nd bedroom. And get a total so we can all prepare for the cost.

On 2/10/2016 at 1:14 PM, Danimal said:

Any way I can call dibs on a bed in your cabin Tim?

Cabin 507 Booked! 1 Queen, 1 Bunk, 2 Twins and a Couch. $800.60. 

35 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Oh man I'm all giddy now. Anyone from OR unfortunate enough to be our neighbor?

Are you riding down Dan?

501 is where the shenanigans happened last year pretty sure it's in the OR block. 

I've never ridden down before, what's it like? 

Just now, Dizzledan said:

501 is where the shenanigans happened last year pretty sure it's in the OR block. 

I've never ridden down before, what's it like? 

You're guess is as good as mine LOL. I can do 450-500 mile days on my Daytona. My main concern is space for my stuff. I have a tank bag and I just bought some saddle bags. But I dont think either will fit backup gear in case I get rained on or something. Putting on wet gear the next day doesn't sound like fun.

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You're guess is as good as mine LOL. I can do 450-500 mile days on my Daytona. My main concern is space for my stuff. I have a tank bag and I just bought some saddle bags. But I dont think either will fit backup gear in case I get rained on or something. Putting on wet gear the next day doesn't sound like fun.

Buy a cheap rain suit. I got a camping type one for my very first trip down there and I used it on every trip I took down there. I even rolled it up enough to fit under the seat in VFR.

On my last trip down there we got caught in a torrential downpour all the way across the Cherehola which sucked real bad but we threw our stuff on the cabin heaters and were good to go the next day.

I've always wanted to take the one route Pauly likes through SEO, WV, etc that he breaks in to two days. Always looked and sounded like a ton of fun but due to timing I could never get the time off work and trailered instead

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Buy a cheap rain suit. I got a camping type one for my very first trip down there and I used it on every trip I took down there. I even rolled it up enough to fit under the seat in VFR.

On my last trip down there we got caught in a torrential downpour all the way across the Cherehola which sucked real bad but we threw our stuff on the cabin heaters and were good to go the next day.

I've always wanted to take the one route Pauly likes through SEO, WV, etc that he breaks in to two days. Always looked and sounded like a ton of fun but due to timing I could never get the time off work and trailered instead

12 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Yea that's a good idea. Also I'm waiting to hear about who is riding vs. trailering, meet spots for the ride down etc.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Yea that's a good idea. Also I'm waiting to hear about who is riding vs. trailering, meet spots for the ride down etc.

• Tonik unpinned this topic