Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up booking a 1br cabin for the wife and I.  Emailed Marie at Fontana Village, and she was very accommodating by granting us the OR discount on yet another cabin.   Seems we can probably get discounted on most any stay we want there for the booked weekend.  

2 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Ended up booking a 1br cabin for the wife and I.  Emailed Marie at Fontana Village, and she was very accommodating by granting us the OR discount on yet another cabin.   Seems we can probably get discounted on most any stay we want there for the booked weekend.  

I'm sure you can. We just reserve X number ahead of time that are relatively close to each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just submitted my request for time off. I never get denied so I'll get the time off. Who's got room in their cabin and doesn't mind a little greenery at the end of the day? :banana:

Book a cabin and I'll be down for a bed. Habi might too.

6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Book a cabin and I'll be down for a bed. Habi might too.

I'll look into this. I need to figure out how I want to get down there. The problem with riding is I cant carry all my gear with me. (even though I now have a tank bag and saddle bags) I'd like to bring my suit as well as my textile pants/ armored jacket just in case we get rained on, I wont have to wear soaking wet gear the next day.

Would you want to be leaving ohio and getting into the Dragon on the 9th I am assuming?

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'll look into this. I need to figure out how I want to get down there. The problem with riding is I cant carry all my gear with me. (even though I now have a tank bag and saddle bags) I'd like to bring my suit as well as my textile pants/ armored jacket just in case we get rained on, I wont have to wear soaking wet gear the next day.

Would you want to be leaving ohio and getting into the Dragon on the 9th I am assuming?

And leaving on the 12th? (Couldnt edit my previous post.)

Yea that's my plan as of now. That might change, definitely getting to Fontana on the 9th just not sure if I'm doing a little tour before hand or not.

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Just submitted my request for time off. I never get denied so I'll get the time off. Who's got room in their cabin and doesn't mind a little greenery at the end of the day? :banana:

Book a cabin and i will partake in greenery in the afternoons with you. :p

• Upvote 1

Alright here are the details I got:

We have 3 cabin types available for your group. The first is the 2 bedroom hemlock cabin that has a queen and a set of twins and the price is $139.00. the second has either a a fireplace or a whirlpool tub with a queen and a set of twins for $179.00 per night. The third is a 3 bedroom azalea cabin that has both a fireplace and a whirlpool tub. with a queen, 2 twins, and a set of bunk beds for $229.00 per night. Please, let me know if you have any other questions.

I am thinking the hemlock cabin. Anyone know how this works? They just ask for a deposit or ask for the full payment when making a reservation?

26 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I am thinking the hemlock cabin. Anyone know how this works? They just ask for a deposit or ask for the full payment when making a reservation?

When I'd checked booking, the Hemlock was taken so the wife and I had to book a Maple single bed cabin.  It wasn't on the original reservation, but she ( Marie Rogers ) graciously added it for me.    They take a deposit equivalent to a nights stay, then the remainder is paid when you check in ( or maybe at checkout )

Edited by Hellmutt

Yea it's one nights deposit, usually the way we split it is if there is 3 of us we all go up and pay for one night somtime during the weekend before check out. If there are 4 or 5 just have to do some math. Also the way we do it is the guy that makes the reservation gets fitst bed choice. My only stipulation is I have to have a bed, no couches for me, other than that I don't care how we split it or what cabin it is.

I text Habi and ask him if he's game when he replies I'll let you know.

Edited by 2talltim

• Tonik unpinned this topic