Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

Major bummer for me as I was really planning on making the trip this year and either renting a bike or buying one to flip after the trip.

However I pulled a Casper and the timing will not work anymore or probably the finances either :(

Major bummer for me as I was really planning on making the trip this year and either renting a bike or buying one to flip after the trip.

However I pulled a Casper and the timing will not work anymore or probably the finances either :(

I've got like a whole month marked on my calendar when not to have sex. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I've got like a whole month marked on my calendar when not to have sex. :lol:

If it wasn't twins I'd have been in the clear. But the twins average 36 weeks instead of 40 which you guessed it is the week of the trip naturally
  • Upvote 3

I called Fontana Village and added some Azalea 2br cabins ( 2br/2bath @ $179/night ) to our group rate as the Hemlock 2br was already booked, so there are more cabins available should more of us want them.

Edited by Hellmutt

I'm coming down with the Trek for sure. It may be inside the Chevy, or it may be bolted to the Multistrada. I'm not sure how I'll manage it, just yet. 

If I trailer down I'm most likely bringing the Giant. If I ride, nope. 

If it wasn't twins I'd have been in the clear. But the twins average 36 weeks instead of 40 which you guessed it is the week of the trip naturally

Dude. That's awesome. Congrats. We'll call this the Double Casper. 

• Upvote 1

You are having twins!? Congrats dude!

So who is trailering and who is riding down?

Dude. That's awesome. Congrats. We'll call this the Double Casper. 

Thanks guys. Been real crazy the last few weeks since we found out about the twins part.

One more of everything! lol

now you see why I'm trying to purge as much stuff that I don't use anymore out of the house. Free up space and add funds to buy all the diapers and stuff we are going to need :lol:

Congrats man! Bummer about the timing, but it's well worth it and only one season - always next year

With the rafter shaking and what not. I am kinda scared about being the possible one more.

No worries. I promise it will be quick, painless, and no running start this time...wait, you meant the wife and I :facepalm:

Congrats man! Bummer about the timing, but it's well worth it and only one season - always next year

Thanks! I'm just bummed because I had everything planned out to make it back this year after missing the last 2 years in a row

Thanks! I'm just bummed because I had everything planned out to make it back this year after missing the last 2 years in a row

Is it a money thing or a time thing? It's probably both. I wonder if I could convince Jon to let me take the VFR down to the gap (And I'd bring my 675) and we could rock both bikes haha.

The wife and I are talking about tagging along. Depends on OMRL race schedule and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They usually plan around this but we do need to tell Kent the dates at the banquet.

Is it a money thing or a time thing? It's probably both. I wonder if I could convince Jon to let me take the VFR down to the gap (And I'd bring my 675) and we could rock both bikes haha.

Time thing mainly cause it's twins. The official due date is July 20...if it was a single child. Because of twins being notoriously early,we essentially have to be prepared for them to come as early as mid/late May

• Tonik unpinned this topic