Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

Anyone interested in a pre or post trip? Maybe leave the weekend before or take the week after. I mean a trip with some miles. Maybe over to the Ozarks or down to the keys really open to anything.

Edited by 2talltim

Says the guy who's Kawasuckme roasted a final drive bearing on the way home. 

Was a seal not a bearing and thats because when the kawi propels you at mach speed for so long no rubber seal can with stand that kind of heat and abuse. ;):lol:

Few questions...

Are the room/cabins listed on the event calendar the only group rate offerings, or can the wife and I bunk in a different cabin ( say, a Willow cabin at Fontana Village ) and still get the OR discount?

Are the number of reservations for the ones you've listed on the calendar the number of cabins/rooms available, or the number of people per cabin/room and only 1 each are available through OR?

Is there a promo code already setup to nail down a reservation now?

Edited by Hellmutt

Few questions...

Are the room/cabins listed on the event calendar the only group rate offerings, or can the wife and I bunk in a different cabin ( say, a Willow cabin at Fontana Village ) and still get the OR discount?

Are the number of reservations for the ones you've listed on the calendar the number of cabins/rooms available, or the number of people per cabin/room and only 1 each are available through OR?

Is there a promo code already setup to nail down a reservation now?

Those are the cabins setup for discount. I try to get them together if possible. I can add more if you want. You just call and say you're with a group. They'll ask what group. You say OhioRiders.

Those are the cabins setup for discount. I try to get them together if possible. I can add more if you want. You just call and say you're with a group. They'll ask what group. You say OhioRiders.

Wife and I were looking at a small Willow cabin since they're priced the same as lodge rooms, but more private and spacious. Didn't know if it was an "entire facility inclusive" deal or just the few you'd listed. Let me check with a couple buddies and see if we can fill a cabin before we commit to what you've already reserved for OR

Wife and I were looking at a small Willow cabin since they're priced the same as lodge rooms, but more private and spacious. Didn't know if it was an "entire facility inclusive" deal or just the few you'd listed. Let me check with a couple buddies and see if we can fill a cabin before we commit to what you've already reserved for OR

If you call them and say you're with the group they may extend the discount over to that cabin. The last trip I went they at first screwed up and said they didn't have the cabin we wanted to book left so said they would do another type with the same discount. Long story short they called me back the next day and realized they messed up and we got the cabin that was part of the actual OR grouping

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

"More private" = we're going to shake the rafters. LOL!!!!!

hopefully this time it won't be because we are taking off wet leathers and they are stuck like glue...

Yeah, we can get a little rowdy sometimes :D

this requires out of kitchen....

Thanks for the tip Bad. If I can't get our usual bunkmates to go along on a larger cabin, I'll look into that.

let's not get confused....or look to deep into this comment...We may start screening new applicants if none of our familiar friends come along. Again,do not look to deep into this! Edited by snot

It would be nice to see a lot of people show up to this event again. This is the premier OR event and it is a great time with great people.

If you don't show up, you're going to wish you had. It's well worth a few hundred bucks it cost to go.

• Tonik unpinned this topic