Bell Star Carbon Circuit of the Americas Limited Edition Helmet -$349

RidersDiscount

Circuit of The Americas and Bell Helmets have partnered to create a limited quantity of commemorative Texas-themed Star Carbon helmets. For the first time ever, motorsports fans will have the opportunity to own a special edition helmet complete with custom artwork honoring the Lone Star State from Chris Wood, founder and creative director of Airtrix.

We are doing a final blowout special of just $349.00 on this helmet! We have limited sizes left:

XS, SM, XL and XXL

Bell_Star_Carbon_COTA_1.jpg

Bell_Star_Carbon_COTA_7.jpg

The helmet features a red, white and blue flag motif on the front with both the American and State of Texas flags, which wraps around the rear to merge with a hardwood design reminiscent of the floorboards in a Western saloon.  

Bell_Star_Carbon_COTA_4.jpg

The helmet is crowned with a Longhorn cattle skull, giving it a colorful and imposing appearance.  

Bell_Star_Carbon_COTA_6.jpg

The specially designed helmet also features a horseshoe, the COTA logo and the event logo representing the 2014 Red Bull MotoGP of The Americas.

For more information, or if you'd like to place an order for this limited edition Bell Star Carbon Circuit of the Americas helmet by giving MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804, or by contacting him through this forum. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

Bell_Star_Carbon_COTA_360.gif

MSRP $699.99

A heads up for anyone interested in the helmet. I've read the Stars come with another set of pads. This one didn't. But I've also read they don't come with a dark visor, yet this one came with a clear one on the helmet and a dark one in a sweet protector in the case. Speaking of case, it comes with this sweet case/bag. Way nicer than anything I've gotten with any other helmet I've owned. The pads inside are a little janky. To be more descriptive, it looks like one side is stretched or something. The pads don't lay flat like they probably should. But when the helmet is on, you don't notice it. I'll try to take pics tonight to show what I'm talking about. And, the shell for the XL is fucking huge. I mean, I feel like a damn bobblehead doll. That said though, it is (or at least feels) a metric shit ton lighter than my Shoei RF1100. The graphics are sweet. Has a place for helmet speakers. Damn sweet helmet for $350. I read that the helmet run large. I wear an XL in Shoei. I was thinking I may need a L in the Star, but RD didn't/doesn't have any. So I ordered the XL anyways. Glad I did. Perfect fit. So I'd say this helmet and the Shoei (at least the RF1000 and RF1100) are very comparable in sizing. I'll try to get some comparison pics tonight. 

A heads up for anyone interested in the helmet. I've read the Stars come with another set of pads. This one didn't. But I've also read they don't come with a dark visor, yet this one came with a clear one on the helmet and a dark one in a sweet protector in the case. Speaking of case, it comes with this sweet case/bag. Way nicer than anything I've gotten with any other helmet I've owned. The pads inside are a little janky. To be more descriptive, it looks like one side is stretched or something. The pads don't lay flat like they probably should. But when the helmet is on, you don't notice it. I'll try to take pics tonight to show what I'm talking about. And, the shell for the XL is fucking huge. I mean, I feel like a damn bobblehead doll. That said though, it is (or at least feels) a metric shit ton lighter than my Shoei RF1100. The graphics are sweet. Has a place for helmet speakers. Damn sweet helmet for $350. I read that the helmet run large. I wear an XL in Shoei. I was thinking I may need a L in the Star, but RD didn't/doesn't have any. So I ordered the XL anyways. Glad I did. Perfect fit. So I'd say this helmet and the Shoei (at least the RF1000 and RF1100) are very comparable in sizing. I'll try to get some comparison pics tonight. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

• 3 weeks later...