WTB: one piece leather suit

silentcropduster

I have a Spidi Norick Abe two piece suit.  Never down.  I have Kevlar jeans and a Vanson vented jacket, and that's what I use for all the street now, and a one piece for the track.  Haven't taken the Spidi out in two years.  If you're interested, welcome to pm me, or look me up on FB.  Roland Millington

• Upvote 1

This is a good starter - PM me if interested.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/107295-zero-60-one-piece-leather-suit-and-coretech-boots/

I've also got an Alpinestar that I may be selling soon.

I saw they had those at IP but idk if I trust that brand, but I'll keep it in mind!

double thumbin' it!

I saw they had those at IP but idk if I trust that brand, but I'll keep it in mind!

double thumbin' it!

Depends on how much you want to spend.  if you read through my ad, you'll see I've been down a couple of times in it and I think it held up well for the price.  When were you looking to purchase?  I have my A* also, which is an MX1 Custom Suit (Sz. 48/58).  I will be offering that up for $350 - I'll have to get some pictures and details on the mods that were made.  I am 6 foot 185 lbs. so this should fit you as well.

Depends on how much you want to spend. if you read through my ad, you'll see I've been down a couple of times in it and I think it held up well for the price. When were you looking to purchase? I have my A* also, which is an MX1 Custom Suit (Sz. 48/58). I will be offering that up for $350 - I'll have to get some pictures and details on the mods that were made. I am 6 foot 185 lbs. so this should fit you as well.

Probably by end of month

double thumbin' it!

Depends on how much you want to spend.  if you read through my ad, you'll see I've been down a couple of times in it and I think it held up well for the price.  When were you looking to purchase?  I have my A* also, which is an MX1 Custom Suit (Sz. 48/58).  I will be offering that up for $350 - I'll have to get some pictures and details on the mods that were made.  I am 6 foot 185 lbs. so this should fit you as well.

tried 2 PM you, your inbox appears 2b full, let me know once you post the A* suit up for sale.