Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Tim, tell IP about the Tpoppa towed us around the valley and I was on your ass the whole time.

hmm thats not exactly how I remember it  :dunno:

I've picked up the pace since years past. The Daytona and I get along way better than my CBR and I did.

Oh, and if I am able to make this, I'll be in Med-Fast.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Great new addition to this event. 

I plan to purchase hot dogs/hamburgers and a few sides to cook up after the ride is over so we can all just hang around and eat in the parking lot before everyone has to head back.  As long as we can get the majority to RSVP before the event, I'll grab enough for anyone that wants to eat.  Anyone is entitled to eat with us afterwards until all the food is gone!  

A very special thank you to ricer1 for the cash donation to help make this possible!  The plan as of now is for my girlfriend to bring the grill and food.  If anyone else wants to donate or bring anything with them to add to the feast at the end, please post or PM me and we can make arrangements.  

Hopefully this will allow people to stick around a bit longer after the ride is over and BS a little longer while also getting a nice meal before heading back home.  

• Upvote 1

If he tried I bet tonik could attach a gas grill and full bar to his comfy couch, save your GF the trip. We already know there's a donut dispensery somewhere in there.

Edited by what

Bump. Derek are you setting up another t-shirt campaign? Should probably get that posted. Any design ideas?

Nivin was going to knock out a design and I think life got the best of him. I'd guess probably no shirts this event. It's okay. Gives people the opportunity to showcase their Ride shirts from previous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nivin was going to knock out a design and I think life got the best of him. I'd guess probably no shirts this event. It's okay. Gives people the opportunity to showcase their Ride shirts from previous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's make one, there is still time.

T-shirts are now available.

Pick yours up at http://teespring.com/epic-ride-fall-2015 

The campaign will only last for 7 days to ensure everyone gets their t-shirts delivered in time before the ride.  The campaign ends on 8-25-2015.  The cost is $20.00. 

T-shirts available in multitude of colors including pink for the ladies. 

trjjvfZ.png

Edited by DerekClouser
  • Upvote 1