Cop on a power trip...

magley64

So you are saying then that she acted completely appropriately and had nothing to do with the start of that "fight"? I don't get what is so hard about following the officers commands? If she had then none of this would have ever happened...I am not saying the officer is a saint but as previously said "if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes"

Bottom line, follow the officers commands...If you feel that it was inappropriate then follow up with his commander or your state representative after the incident. Don't start a fight that you are inevitably going to lose!

Could you please explain the difference between a request and a command?

My apologies, wasn't aware you were a lawyer or had extensive knowledge of the ORC

double thumbin' it!

You don't have to be a lawyer to know that a lit cigarette is only deadly if you smoke 20 a day for most of your adult life.

I dare you to kill me with a Fucking cigarette Rambo.

• Upvote 1

You don't have to be a lawyer to know that a lit cigarette is only deadly if you smoke 20 a day for most of your adult life.

I dare you to kill me with a Fucking cigarette Rambo.

Again, can I see a pic of your pretty law degree? You seem to know it all don't u? Anything can be used as a deadly weapon. A screw driver can be used as a deadly weapon. The only thing that can't be is idk, a kleenex...

double thumbin' it!

If she hadn't had the ciggie lit in the first place maybe she could have flicked her turn signal with that hand. That's one idea why she should put it out besides so she doesn't exhale smoke at him while talking, that's just being considerate.

It is frustrating as hell when you come behind someone start to change lanes to pass and they they swerve into the other lane without signaling and you have to brake while they straddle both lanes until you figure out where they plan on ending up.

Also why it helps not to cruise along in the left lane if not passing.

What about this cop, should the rider have cooperated with him?

Dude sued, got some cash. Cop got 38 day suspension.

Exactly let a lawyer do the fighting. They have a much better record against cops.

Edited by motocat12

Again, can I see a pic of your pretty law degree? You seem to know it all don't u? Anything can be used as a deadly weapon. A screw driver can be used as a deadly weapon. The only thing that can't be is idk, a kleenex...

double thumbin' it!

Are you sure this is where you want to plant your flag, bucko?

You pretentious fuck. I shouldn't have to describe to you the difference between a cigarette and a screwdriver and how those distinct differences allow one to penetrate human flesh but not the other. I've come in contact with tens of thousands of cigarettes in my 22 years as a smoker and never once in that time did I manage even a paper cut. Superficial burns were the result of my most hazardous and harrowing experiences with smoldering tobacco products.

While I'm sure plenty of people have been maliciously injured and killed with screwdrivers and other hand tools I challenge you to find me one case of homicide by Marlboro.

You described the lit cigarette as a deadly weapon, the burdon of proof is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

• Upvote 2

Are you sure this is where you want to plant your flag, bucko?

You pretentious fuck. I shouldn't have to describe to you the difference between a cigarette and a screwdriver and how those distinct differences allow one to penetrate human flesh but not the other. I've come in contact with tens of thousands of cigarettes in my 22 years as a smoker and never once in that time did I manage even a paper cut. Superficial burns were the result of my most hazardous and harrowing experiences with smoldering tobacco products.

While I'm sure plenty of people have been maliciously injured and killed with screwdrivers and other hand tools I challenge you to find me one case of homicide by Marlboro.

You described the lit cigarette as a deadly weapon, the burdon of proof is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ohhh so now we get rude and start name calling because we r acting like a pissed off 2nd grader. Burden of proof is on me aye? I'll shoe peroff as soon as u show me your law degree pumpkin.

double thumbin' it!

Ohhh so now we get rude and start name calling because we r acting like a pissed off 2nd grader. Burden of proof is on me aye? I'll shoe peroff as soon as u show me your law degree pumpkin.

double thumbin' it!

Translation:

I said something fucktardly, got called out for it and now instead of admitting I made a statement with zero basis in reality I'm going to double down and demand to see a law degree that I know doesn't exist.

You're a Fucking joke.

Translation:

I said something fucktardly, got called out for it and now instead of admitting I made a statement with zero basis in reality I'm going to double down and demand to see a law degree that I know doesn't exist.

You're a Fucking joke.

Hahaha ok, go eat a bag of dicks you piece of shit. I've got nothing to prove to you.

double thumbin' it!