Valkyrie Defense Group Counter Ambush Concepts Training

cbrbrent

This is a excellent class to take after you obtain your CCW license. It make you relize how much of a target you are by being unprepared to counter react to multiple situations. It will find pros and cons on your pistol, holster, and belt dependability. Its a small class with ten or less so they have time for everyone.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Bumping this.  Just re-took the course yesterday and honestly, it's way better now.  It was awesome when I took the first time but they really added some good stuff and I think taking it twice or more was helpful.  I found I was much more able to get on target this time around than the first, until the last portion.  Tired and missed more center mass shots than I would have liked.  Was the new G19 which I really liked and they said some new sights would really help with it too.

We had a GREAT group of people, we didn't BS or chit chat much during the course, just business, and honestly, that is how I like it.  When I am shooting or training, or even in the gym, I hate to just shoot the breeze until the end.  I want to focus and get as much out of everything as I can, and I did just that.

I also shot the new Remington 9mm steel case in the brown box with black lettering.  Stuff was awesome.  0 issues in over 400 rounds out of a brand new piece that I didn't clean nor had fired before.  Very happy!

I highly recommend getting with these guys for their July course if you can. 

• 2 months later...