Mid Ohio 7/20, 7/21

F4iguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50% chance of rain tomorrow AM. I'm out.

Sheeit, where are you seeing that? I didn't get shit for sleep last night so I decided on Tuesday instead. Every forecast I've seen is showing mid-upper 70s with a small blip, ~15% chance, of a shower around 1-2pm. 

Sheeit, where are you seeing that? I didn't get shit for sleep last night so I decided on Tuesday instead. Every forecast I've seen is showing mid-upper 70s with a small blip, ~15% chance, of a shower around 1-2pm.

Accuweather Mansfield. It does say that there is a 50% chance that it won,t rain so good luck. I'm just a pessimist.

Jokes on me. Looks like you guys are having nice weather down there today. I did about 200 miles of illegal cornering this morning then ended up in the rain storm that looks like it just missed M.O. Cheers.

Yep. Was a great day today. A nice shower during lunch to cool everyone down. 

I had a personal best of 1:49.2 during the last session. 

Hope F4iguy is ok. I met him in person today for the first time. 

Made a dumb mistake and earned a trip to the ER.  Broken collarbone, everything else seems OK.  I was having a great day until then.  Pics and vid to come.

Glad it's not anything more serious than that. Bike looked pretty battered when i walked by.