2003 SV650 track bike, with or without street parts

niles

So, I bought an R6 for a race/track bike.
I like this bike a lot, but the adult in me says I need to get rid of a few things for right now.

Details:
-2003 SV650S
-Clean title
-Approx 10k miles
-2007 GSXR750 front end, ohlins valving by thermosman (the go to guy for Ohlins), 0.90 and 1.0 springs go with the bike
-Ohlins SU606 shock set up by Thermosman (I'm 155ish without gear, the bike is hooked up)
-Unlike a lot of swapped bikes, the speedometer/odometer works, and I used the right top triple to put the key in the factory location.
-Ohlins steering damper
-GSXR clip ons
-Stock Nissin Master cylinder as a spare
-19x18 Brembo master is on there now
-Galfer stainless lines
-Performance friction pads (7598.95.08.92 95 compound)
-New motion pro clutch cable
-New OEM clutch
-Clutch and sidestand safety wired out by jumpering, soldering, and heat shrinking (I have the stock switches if you want to put them on)
-Woodcraft (CFM) rearsets, standard shift
-SV racing adjustable rearset mounting plates
-High mount Holeshot exhaust
-Pirelli diablo rosso corsa tires with lots of life left
-new chain and sprockets (stock gearing, 3 days on them)
-New plugs
-New fluids and filters
-Valves checked in spec within the last 500 miles
-Armour bodies body work, mounted very well and accuratley with high quality dzus fasteners, never crashed
-Stock windscreen
-Motosliders (no-cut style for lower fairings)
-generic stomp grips on tank
-partly safety wired (oil filter, drain)

I'm going to warn you: My 2 year old nephew picked the paint job. It looks like a tiger. Which is hilarious. The googly eyes are safety wired, passing on the inside makes for some pretty great photos.

ALSO
-GSXR600 5.5" rear wheel (with a small dent in the rim, holds air fine, comes with rotor)Free with

bike if you want to do a 180 swap
-I have almost all of the stock parts including the side stand, sidestand switch, left bar controls, headlights, headlight harness, tail light, lots of turn signals, mirrors, fender eliminator, GSXR and stock rear shocks, Rear seat, rear sets, levers, tail plastics, LOWER FAIRINGS and upper fairing, all the hardware was put into bags and labeled so you would know where it goes.
-Zero gravity sport touring screen

THE BAD:
-The upper fairing was damaged in a lowside at putnam. It has a hole in one side.
-The lower fairing has some hairline cracks around the slider. The worst of which is probably three quarters of an inch long but not too noticeable. (I have the original paint that was put on the bike so you could fix this if you cared. There is another repaired crack where the upper part of the lower fairing goes behind the upper fairing, so you wouldn't see it on the bike.
-The grab handle has some rash from the lowside
-the rear subframe was slightly modified to help with the race body work: the helmet hooks were cut off as was one of the rear seat supports. You can't have passenger pegs with the high mount exhaust anyway, so basically what I did was give you a bigger trunk if you want to make this into a street bike.
-Pegs have some marks (because I drag them sometimes, oops)
-The previous owner had the dealer re-seal the tank because of some slight rust, you can see the coating around the edges of the fill hole, there is NO rust in the fuel.
-Slight bend in the radiator from low side. No leaks whatsoever.

As a track bike this thing is fun, it's hooked up well after the thermosman setup. I enjoyed it as a street bike and a track bike, but I have a few other bikes and not a load of time to ride them all.
You can use this as a track bike, or put it back to street and throw on the race body for the track, or whatever.

Just the bike and any spares I have for it: $2900
ALL of my street parts (excluding stock front end): $250, I will throw in some bar end mirrors too at that price.
Stock front end that came off the bike in great shape: $250

I have a bunch of pictures of parts and the bike, If you're serious just come look at it if you are local or I can start e-mailing pictures.

19722533162_8c97c901f1_c.jpg

Ha, forgot about this picture, chasing a "kow-a-saki" LOL

16291442389_e1806093c3_z.jpg

Edited by niles

So I can't edit the original post to fix some typos, but wanted to clarify after some questions:

The track plastics are not in any way cracked, it's the street plastics that have the hairline around the slider hole.

I can deliver to Mid-O many of the days we are there. The bike is in the trailer now, so I could very deliver reasonable distance in/from northeast Ohio if someone was interested in the near future.

Whoever buys the bike has right of refusal on googly eyes. If they come off the bike they go on my bridgeport. LOL

Also, sorry I don't have any spare race plastics to sell separately. If whoever buys it doesn't want the body for some weird reason I will let you know.

Stock front end is sold.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

This bike has been great. If it wasn't for Bruce pointing out a great deal on the new (to me) R6 I would have no problem continuing to ride this.

I can throw in some pilot cups with a bit of life left to sweeten the pot. (would need to mount the 5.5" gsxr rear.

Also, found a spare rear master cylinder in my stuff. Goes with the bike.

Niles-

Sorry we didn't make it over.  With all the red flags and waiting, I didn't want to get caught off guard.  My son was a little upset at me and went over and I think it was in the trailer locked up.  I think we want the bike.  And I know I've been saying the money difference is the ultimate issue, but we are trying to sort details before I take him back for the weekend.  I'll keep you posted...