Tire deal from Bridgestone

Zorro

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

FTFY

Honesty and compromising principles has nothing to do with a multinational company sending a different value card to thousands of people than what was advertised.  For all anyone knew it was per tire? Plausible deniability.

troll level complete

3 minutes ago, whaler said:

For all anyone knew it was per tire? Plausible deniability.

Great point until you consider this thread is littered with people bragging about how they ripped off Bridgestone not only getting double what was intended but also teaching each other how to file for it an extra time on another site and get it twice.

Disingenuous level: Expert.

• Upvote 1

Well it's all gone downhill now. Bridgestone has went and removed $50 from the cards that have already been delivered. The whole ordeal seems fishy to me. I feel like it was almost deliberate to hype sales. So if you didn't use them right away, they reduced it back to $50. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

And to the mister goody people, get off your high horse, we've all taken advantage of a big corporation in our lives.

12 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

And to the mister goody people, get off your high horse, we've all taken advantage of a big corporation in our lives.

You can't prove that!! I never posted about it on a public forum!!

I do think it's BS that they removed funds from cards with out notifying the card holders. What if someone was going to the store with card in hand thinking there was $100 on it and was embarrassed when it was declined and at no fault to them. I think they fucked up and should have just eaten the funds on the cards already issued. I pay for my mistakes all the time.