Tire deal from Bridgestone

Zorro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually just had the S20 Evos on my Daytona at VIR this past weekend.  No complaints on wet track in the morning and dry in the afternoon!

Got a lot of funny looks apparently because they're not Q3s...

I mounted a set of those 3 weeks ago on my R1.   they grip fantastik on the street.   I even run them at 35.5 psi and the traction control light has only flashed 1 time at a really good lean (knee down)  and I whale on the throttle coming out of corners to get it to wheelie.  (lift control is a lot of fun).

I got them at http://www.americanmototire.com/catalog/  for $224 shipped.   I got my $50 rebate card in the mail this past Friday.

I think they have the same grip as the RS10 that came on the bike but will  outlast them by probably 800-1000 miles

Edited by serpentracer

I got them at http://www.americanmototire.com/catalog/  for $224 shipped.   I got my $50 rebate card in the mail this past Friday.

I think they have the same grip as the RS10 that came on the bike but will  outlast them by probably 800-1000 miles

Hmm... I just ordered a set of s20 Evo's from them for $196, they were at my door the next day. Or do you mean the Q3's? 

I switched to s20's from q3's. I've went through a couple dozen sets in the last year or two. Time for me to move to something else. Life is too short to run the same tiree too long!

I'm still happy with the 016s I ended up with. Wayyy better than my q3s on my old bike. But looks like after this set I'll either be goingb to s20s or Pirelli if motogp switches tire supplier

Michelin has the contract for Motogp in 2016 IIRC

Hmm... I just ordered a set of s20 Evo's from them for $196, they were at my door the next day. Or do you mean the Q3's? 

I switched to s20's from q3's. I've went through a couple dozen sets in the last year or two. Time for me to move to something else. Life is too short to run the same tiree too long!

no I got the S20 evo.  maybe they  lowered the price.  however I do get the 190 rear which is $20 more than a 180.  do you use a 180?

Edited by serpentracer

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Got mine on Jakewilson basically same company as RMATV.

2 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

Tim, did you buy them from RMATV (per the OP) or Bridgestone? My SXR came with Bridgestone T30's I think.

How do you like the T30's?  For that price,  I may need to order a set. 

3 hours ago, Connie14 said:

How do you like the T30's?  For that price,  I may need to order a set. 

You will like them for the price. Plus gives you a chance to try a 190/55 because I don't think they make one in a 190/50 GT spec

Best dry grip I've ever had on my bike and worn perfectly round. At least my last two did.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, 2talltim said:

You will like them for the price. Plus gives you a chance to try a 190/55 because I don't think they make one in a 190/50 GT spec

Best dry grip I've ever had on my bike and worn perfectly round. At least my last two did.

Thanks.  I ordered a set this  morning. 

Edited by Connie14
  • Upvote 1