Ear Plugs

progrmr

When the Loud pipes crowd put some lawfully required mufflers on their hawgs, I'll stop wearing my earplugs.

What's that got to do with it? I wear plugs for wind noise not fellow riders loud exhaust. :dunno:
  • Upvote 1

He's drawing a comparison about shit that's illegal.

Got ya, I probably do a dozen illegal things every time I ride. Just like every thing else if your not being obnoxious and bend the rules at the apropriate times and not draw attention upon yourself you will get away with just about anything 98% of thr time.

Www.earplugstore.com. Get an assortment pack to try several styles and sizes to find what works best for you.

^This.  It's a great way to go.  1 year later and I'm almost at the end of my assortment pack and will be ordering a few sets of the ones I liked the most.

• 2 weeks later...

i keep my ears immaculately clean.  I don't "re-use" ear plugs per se, but I will use the same pair all day.

I found a clean pair in my range bag this morning.  Wearing them to shoot at lunch today.  No idea if they're new, but if i can't tell, my ears won't notice.

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, jamesflood1 said:

When I looking to buy a custom motorcycle earplug, I visited a lot of websites and searched on google too. I need the earplug that will help me to protect my hearing problem. A lot of companies provide the product only, I need the instruction of installation so that I cannot fall into back-foot after buying this. I need an instant support too so that if I suffering any issues then they can help me to shorted out. I want to mention two websites these are providing quality earplugs. ....

Wow, you are a busy guy. Ducati ear pug problems, CBRs, even Corvettes. Not to mention all the problems you have swimming without ear plugs.

Bye.

• Like 1