Columbus Sportbikegirls

ninjagirl219

I ride. I've been trying to find women riders in my area for a while, but I kinda suck at going to events and meeting people.

Far east Columbus area. 

I also don't use this forum too often. 

My wife rides, and at a pretty darn rapid pace as at that...  I'm more into finding the tightest twisties I can than what she is, but she still really enjoys a good curvey road.  I think Kari and her may get along quite well, as Reda has a 77 Suzuki GS550.  Not as sport bike oriented as my highly modified 77 GS750 built with late model sport bike parts, but she has no problem handling the best roads we can find in West Virginia.

She's taking off as road crew on the American Motordrome Wall of Death motorcycle thrill show for the rest of the riding season, so no chance to hook up this year, but if you get any ladies rides together in the Columbus or SE Ohio area next spring, she will be very eager to meet with other lady riders.  She isn't much for forums. I can get you her contact info if you get anything together. By spring we'll have some new wheels laced up for her bike and a fresh 673cc high compression engine and some better suspension, so she will be even more ready for good rural rides.

My wife rides, and at a pretty darn rapid pace as at that...  I'm more into finding the tightest twisties I can than what she is, but she still really enjoys a good curvey road.  I think Kari and her may get along quite well, as Reda has a 77 Suzuki GS550.  Not as sport bike oriented as my highly modified 77 GS750 built with late model sport bike parts, but she has no problem handling the best roads we can find in West Virginia.

She's taking off as road crew on the American Motordrome Wall of Death motorcycle thrill show for the rest of the riding season, so no chance to hook up this year, but if you get any ladies rides together in the Columbus or SE Ohio area next spring, she will be very eager to meet with other lady riders.  She isn't much for forums. I can get you her contact info if you get anything together. By spring we'll have some new wheels laced up for her bike and a fresh 673cc high compression engine and some better suspension, so she will be even more ready for good rural rides.

Sounds great, Chuck. 

I'm not the fastest, but have been out getting more and more miles on and improving my riding. It'd be nice to connect with another women rider in the area.