Finally caught the Dragon by the tail

Helmutt

Riding through a solid 2+ hrs of downpour, our 20S's hung in there until about the last 45 min or so.  They did crap out eventually, but we'd also been on them for about 12hrs by that point....we're impressed with the functionality, but in the mountains it's easy to lose pairing without riding within a few meters of each other

51 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Riding through a solid 2+ hrs of downpour, our 20S's hung in there until about the last 45 min or so.  They did crap out eventually, but we'd also been on them for about 12hrs by that point....we're impressed with the functionality, but in the mountains it's easy to lose pairing without riding within a few meters of each other

Maybe the 10u has better range but me and Justin could talk around corners and over hills when in the VA mountains a couple weeks ago. If one of us made a pass we would let the other know if any cars were coming on hills and blind corners so they could pass. Think we only lost contact once and that was near a sub station that made some strange interferance sounds. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Maybe the 10u has better range but me and Justin could talk around corners and over hills when in the VA mountains a couple weeks ago. If one of us made a pass we would let the other know if any cars were coming on hills and blind corners so they could pass. Think we only lost contact once and that was near a sub station that made some strange interferance sounds. 

What is this passing you speak of? :lol:

45 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

BMW. 

I can say i was very happy with the last one...no problems in 56k miles.   So far so good on the current Panzer after 12k miles in 10 months.

• Upvote 1