Back On The Street Again

tyler524

I finally picked up a new after too long. I started out giving myself a budget of half of what I spent but decided to just get what I have been wanting for a long time. I am the proud new owner of a 2011 Ducati 848evo that had less than 2500 miles on it before I picked it up today. I got a great deal on it but had to drive 3 hours north from where I am in Michigan to BFE to pick it up and ride it back. I will make it down for a run around hocking before too long. There aren't a lot of great places to ride up here where I moved in MI but it is a lot better than the flat lands they call NW Ohio.

oGrHnTC.jpgyKpgbw5.jpg5qJwkkQ.jpg

Wet clutch abomination. :eek:

Congrats, Tyler. More suited to you than a Monster, for sure. :)

I decided that even as uncomfortable as it is, my love affair was too strong. I will have to make a trip out that way for a ride before the summer is over.

Nice bike !

What did you do with your old trackbike?

I still have it torn down. I ended up remodeling the house to sell before we moved to Michigan for my job and the bike got pushed aside. Now we have a condo we are renting that has a small one car garage. I barely have any room to park the new bike in there. I will get it back together soon enough to get back out there. The Duc will see some track time

• Upvote 1

I still have it torn down. I ended up remodeling the house to sell before we moved to Michigan for my job and the bike got pushed aside. Now we have a condo we are renting that has a small one car garage. I barely have any room to park the new bike in there. I will get it back together soon enough to get back out there. The Duc will see some track time

Cool !

What was wrong with your old tracker ?