Flat track

Subisti

Pm sent. And yes my brother in law races hare scrambles at western reserve. He didn't know anything about it more than they had a flat track.I see they race there but it doesn't look like they have any teaching/ practice.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran a few dirt track races at Western Reserve last year.....they do have practice days. If it's something you're wanting to try-out, get a bike (I seen ttr125 out there) get in beginners class (only thing about beginners class is, you not allowed to run any other classes) and go ride, get some seat time and there is always someone there that will help with pointers if you ask......I have some fast friends that race there. I going to build a dirt tracker only next season for W.R. and for the all star dirt track series at Ashland/ Crawford county half miles.

• 11 months later...

Hi guys I'm new here. I came across a flat track course by accident while riding last year near Dearfield and Atwater. All I remember is that is was operated by motorcycle club. When I tried to find it again I couldn't remember where I saw it. They held flat track racing every Saturday so the sign said. Could this possibly be the Western Reserve motorcycle club? If so could someone tell me the address or how to find it again. I'd love to see some flat track races. Maybe even get a flat track bike together and have some fun. Thanks, Jack