Assorted parts/tools for sale

fizzer

A friend of mine is moving and and trying to get rid of some clutter in the process so is putting some leftover goods up for sale. He'd rather sell them than trash them, so I figured I'd throw them up here in case anyone has a use for this stuff and wants it cheap. 

His description: 

For sale:
Prices are low so these find a good home before I move.
Motion Pro Syncpro Carburetor Tuner: $20. Works but could use the fluid being topped of. MSRP $103 http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0411/
Motion Pro pilot screw adjuster: $10. Never opened. MSRP $26 http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0119/
Honda CBR F3 carbs. $10. Disassembled but should have everything (Floats, needles, bodies, jets,.....) Jets and needles are from an after market kit. If there is a particular piece of interest I will make sure it is in there.
Honda CBR F3 K&N air filter and new 12.25oz can of K&N spray filter oil. $5

Honda exhaust pipe gaskets. $5 for 4. Never opened. Honda part # 18291-MV9-000. Fits multiple Honda bikes between 1991 and 2015.

He mentioned if anyone is interested they can email him at Andrew.sauerbeck@osumc.edu and pick up the parts in Grandview Heights.

Hopefully someone can get good use out of this stuff

So the exhaust gaskets…presume since there's 4 that they're the donuts for the cylinder head/header junction.  If they're actually for the exhaust pipe junction at the can, I might be interested.

There's this amazing thing called his email address at the bottom of the post. If you send it a message, you'll get a response to any and all of your questions, almost as if by magic! I don't know shit about the parts, and I'm not running middleman, just trying help connect a friend with some folks in need.

I stopped reading when I saw something I wanted... You telling me you read the entire menu after you find the steak you want?

That's putting the pussy on a pedestal. Rookie move

You telling me you read the entire menu after you find the steak you want?

Yes, because later on it tells you the sides you can order, so you don't look like a dumbass when the waitress asks you. Often they include info on salad dressings which is useful info too. Emailing the seller falls in the 'useful info' category too.   :lol:

I'm just here like "I'm just want to Sync my TB's for $30"

I'll admit i didn't see the part about the email either, I'm used to the old O.R. dibs calling on FS: threads. Wife is picking up my stuff after work after a few back and forth email this afternoon.

I snagged the 2 things I wanted, pretty convenient since my wife works 3 miles from his house. Sent him payment by paypal and he left them out for pick up. Easy peasy

ec57d8ba5b349cb62bf4cbf76921d90b.jpg

Edited by 2talltim