A turd is a turd. It could have been any bike / car over the line that far in the middle of a turn and I would have posted it. The fact that it is a 3 wheeled turd just fits the profile of what we usualy see down there. It is one thing to see it in a randrom video. But to see it on the day you were there, on a turn you went through just a short time ago, makes you hate them even more.

That said, we also came across a few really cool Harley riders that went out of their way to let us by. So kudos to them.

Edited by Dre
  • Upvote 1

There was a guy on the Dragon on a Victory Vision that would slow down and drink a sip of coffee before turns.  Rolled right by the turnoffs, never waived us by.  That was fun :(  We passed him but it took a few turns to get by.

Edited by Tpoppa

I pulled a downed squid from the brush on Saturday. Two piece leathers and a two piece Gixxar.

They're everywhere.

I'm gonna look for this dude on killboy when I get home and see what his body position looks like. Wish I was tactless enough to take out my phone and start snapping photos of the guy but why kick someone when they're down (about 20 feet off a cliff, quite literally). 

I never said fast. Said pretty good. Takes a decent bit of skill and and ability to put a knee down on 129 in your own lane

True, but I believe her and Deanna both dropped their bikes that weekend as well. At least I know Deanna did.

Edited by TimTheAzn