Riders Discount why do you do that

Hoblick

Make me spend a ton of money with you guys.

Just wanna give another rave review to Riders Discount and Mike..  

Ordered a Vance and Hines Fuel Pack 3, Kuryakyn Curved license plate frame, and Bassani Road Rage 2 full exhaust.

as always really great buying experience, great pricing, and fast shipping.

hope my exhaust makes it in time for my trip over the weekend.

Mike puts up with me constantly asking for pricing and availability, so thats a bonus lol.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I guess I just had a bad experience with them.  I cancelled an ebay order (my fault) and they never refunded my money.  Luckily I checked after a month but no refund.  Sent email to their customer service and they said they never got the money...they told me this 2x...even though it was clearly a completed transaction on paypal.  Had to file a paypal claim when they finally "found" the money and refunded me.  I wouldn't have trusted them again, but maybe with all these + reviews I would....

330 I would venture that your transaction with them was an anomaly. Personally I've dealt with rd for the last 7 years or ding many things over those years with no hiccups or issues. Most of the time they directly go above and beyond to help in a time crunch. Even one that I created hah

I guess I just had a bad experience with them.  I cancelled an ebay order (my fault) and they never refunded my money.  Luckily I checked after a month but no refund.  Sent email to their customer service and they said they never got the money...they told me this 2x...even though it was clearly a completed transaction on paypal.  Had to file a paypal claim when they finally "found" the money and refunded me.  I wouldn't have trusted them again, but maybe with all these + reviews I would....

Very odd, sorry to hear that! PM sent.

330 I would venture that your transaction with them was an anomaly. Personally I've dealt with rd for the last 7 years or ding many things over those years with no hiccups or issues. Most of the time they directly go above and beyond to help in a time crunch. Even one that I created hah

Agreed! Thanks for the post up. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I just had a bad experience with them. I cancelled an ebay order (my fault) and they never refunded my money. Luckily I checked after a month but no refund. Sent email to their customer service and they said they never got the money...they told me this 2x...even though it was clearly a completed transaction on paypal. Had to file a paypal claim when they finally "found" the money and refunded me. I wouldn't have trusted them again, but maybe with all these + reviews I would....

I would blame the shit hole that is PayPal.

So I've got another "why do you do that?" question - Why is the Triumph rig up for sale?  I don't expect specifics, just sad to see RD (apparently) pulling out of the AMA/MotoAmerica paddock.

I definitely do not want to speak of their business or something i know nothing about but what Brian told me it costs just to register that thing every year blew me away!! Couldn't even fathom what it cost to run a race team and gas alone to drive to every race.

That's the problem with a US national series. Racing in NJ and CA is too much travel expense.

I also think race entry should be 100% free. If you can qualify, you can race. Tire expenses are enough to weed people out.

The revenue should be coming from ticket sales and sponsors, not competitors...

• 8 months later...

Never posted back up regarding dealing with Riders Discount:

As promised,Mike helped me out on another purchase to make up for the less than stellar experience I had the first time.  I received my exhaust at a great price, and shipping was fast.  Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.  On a side note, I only had the exhaust on the bike for 1 week, promptly sold the bike, then took a $450.00 loss on the exhaust. :)