racersedge411.com

Stas

I purchased one bike early last year and attempted to purchase another just weeks ago.  I would say to just stay away from them, period.

My first purchase I had to haggle with them to get the price to something reasonable after inspecting the bike and then when I got it home and started stripping to prep it for my new race bike it looked like they tried to hide some messed up stuff.  You buy as is so if you decide to buy from them you better look over whatever it is very very carefully and then hit them with the facts to drop the price.

My second attempt at a purchase was even worse as they would not budge on the price at all.  And I was only asking them to drop it $125 (from $1800 to $1675)...so they let me walk over $125.

The owners are simply money hungry and their prices are above the market averages.  I'll give you an example...a guy was in the store with a brand new tire he bought but was the wrong size.  He paid I think it was like $160 for it.  The owner (via a phone call with one of the snippy girls working the counter) offered the guy $50 for it.  Hell...they want more for half worn out tires on their racks!

I get it's a business but they only care about your money.

• Upvote 1

Feedback I've heard about them has generally not been positive. A guy at work called about a bike, they claimed they still had it, he drove the hour out there to look at it for them to tell him they didn't have it. He was pretty pissed.

Work buddy of mine bought a KX250 there, after he blew the piston apart on a short parking lot test ride and they had rebuilt it....they failed to fill the tank with premix. They made it right and fixed the bike before he took it home, but that's some motorcycle preschool level shit. I'd be leary to shop there. They make their bikes look good, but that means nothing if it scatters a week later.

Edited by Hellmutt

Work buddy of mine bought a KX250 there, after he blew the piston apart on a short parking lot test ride and they had rebuilt it....they failed to fill the tank with premix. They made it right and fixed the bike before he took it home, but that's some motorcycle preschool level shit. I'd be leary to shop there. They make their bikes look good, but that means nothing if it scatters a week later.

They do make them look good.  In my case, the first bike I bought I looked over really good the second time I went back to buy it and found that those ass clowns tried to "fix" the fairing stay.  When I looked at it in more detail they actually took the front of the bike apart removing the forks, upper triple and fairing stay.  They did some of the most horrific weld job on the fairing stay like a 3rd grader with a crayon, painted it black and put it back on.  It was all sorts of fucked up.  But I knew that going in and beat them down on the price.  After all I was just going to turn this into my new race bike anyway.