NEO Epic Ride Hate Express meetup.

Tonik

The Hate Express to the Epic Ride is kickstands up 8AM at the BP at 77 and 82. We will roll 77 to 21 to 77 to 70 to the Epic meet point. This is the Hate Express so we will be 7 to 8 over traffic and leo's permitting. We are taking 21 around Akron/Canton because I hate riding my bike through there and 21 only adds 10 minutes to the ride. We will still be a bit early to the meet point. That's the way I roll.

Weather permitting, I will update this thread if anything changes.

I can't go on the Epic, but what time do you figure on running through Massillon on 21? I may beep and wave like a dumbass from a side road. 

Little before 9. If you are going to be around we can add a quick stop at the Marathon next to McDonalds just south of 30.  Quickly spread some hate and then move on.

Subscribed. Was debating the other group meeting in Lodi but this gives me an extra hour of sleep

And yes I always take 21 down south. Hate 77 through Akron. Plus it was my daily drive to our office in Massillon so I knew where I could go fast and where I had to watch for the radar

Edited by Bad324

my knee wants me to trailer and it will be sitting in my driveway for the move anyway but my wallet says just ride.

We will see how the knee feels and go from there

Your knee? WTF do knees have to do with motorcycles?

Going to try and test it out today but for the last couple weeks it's been giving me real issues when in the same bent position for too long. Happens when driving frequently but at least I have the luxury of putting cruise control on to straighten and stretch it out

Going to try and test it out today but for the last couple weeks it's been giving me real issues when in the same bent position for too long. Happens when driving frequently but at least I have the luxury of putting cruise control on to straighten and stretch it out

I get the same thing. Left knee gets pretty sore after a few hours. Standing up riding helps some, so does switching from toe to heel on the peg.

And do the moving around BEFORE it starts to get sore. I also suggest ibuprofen before during and after the ride. When I do long multi day trips I am on it 24/7 until I am home.

Subscribed. Was debating the other group meeting in Lodi but this gives me an extra hour of sleep

And yes I always take 21 down south. Hate 77 through Akron. Plus it was my daily drive to our office in Massillon so I knew where I could go fast and where I had to watch for the radar

I'm in the same boat.  Keepin' an eye on this.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new excuse. Did 50 miles in the metro parks and valley and no knee discomfort at all. I did find that my yips level is at an all time high though. Shit it's like I've never piloted a motorcycle before :nono:

yes open to all, and any type of bikes. There are two groups coming down from NEO. Tonik is following this route> kickstands up 8AM at the BP at 77 and 82. We will roll 77 to 21 to 77 to 70 to the Epic meet point.

This is the other group > http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/107247-neo-epic-ride-meetup-head-down-to-epic-ride-may-2015/

Tonik what time will you rolling by dover

Yea, 9 to 915.  If you don't mind....the Bell Marathon where 250 hits 77 would be a great spot to pick you up.  You have to go the wrong way a couple of miles but that would be a good spot so we don't have to get on 77, then back off and then back on.