Ogio Less Drag Pack

Sidewinder600

http://ogio.com/less-drag-pack

Used for a few years with no issues until my employer started mandating everyone wear hardhats everywhere for... um, I dunno, meteor strikes or something. Adding that to all the other crap I have to haul for work meant I needed a bigger pack, so now this typically sits in the closet with a frowny face.

Overall in excellent shape. No rips or holes, all adjustments and zippers work fine, helmet holder is still in there and works great, all elastic bits are still full of youthful elasticyness. There's a little bit of "fuzzing" in one spot of the padding that goes against your back from some velcro catching on my jacket. Otherwise it basically looks new.

Asking $60 but I'm open to offers. I'll update with some pics once I get home. I'm usually around Delaware and Mt. Vermin areas if you want to meet up to look/buy.

Laptop testing results:

First pic is my 17" which obviously does not work. The case itself is 19" diagonally. Second pic is my bitter housewife laptop, i.e., it's old, slow, dimensions are pretty thick, and takes way too much effort to get turned on. 14" screen, case is 16.5" diagonally. This one ends up fitting pretty well.

69EAFFDF-60BB-411B-BDCC-6E8126248E1A_zps

D1706E1F-A610-47E0-B287-CE77C976FD8A_zps