Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

My final guess before the video reveal is a Triumph Tiger. Either the 800 or possibly the 1050? Color and year, I've no clue, but if the triumph dealership photo of Doc is an actual hint...that's my pick

Few observations, it is very scary that the suggestions and the reasoning behind them are exactly some of the thoughts that was running through my mind when thinking about getting a bike. Then I went and made the decision not using my brain nor my heart, but I think with a pair of testicles.

The other funny part is despite a solid picture of sitting on a harley, people still suggested a triumph just because of the banner in the back ground, :-)

Lastly I think lot of vespa suggestion because of the scooterific run coming up. In fact I want one

A real doctor bike should be a bicycle :-) now a quak like me would get a..vfr..but sold it..to get ..a shit bomb bike. Lol

Another 08 VFR RED

22bc2517b0611b506d8ddc6ed860f96b_zpsee8x

Is it possible we have a winner? I often told him red was the fastest color. How else would he really know but to try it out on one of our favorite roads? Don't fret Snot. Your answer is only partially correct and only partially describes the bike.

• Upvote 1

R1200RT. Just fell in love with one on the west coast couple years back dincha?

5cc007ce983b22d6d1305cb5089b0305_zpsqq4k

Correct you are Dac. If fact it was this very one. But size was a determining factor in his latest purchase..........or was it?

08 goldwing black

db89e9ebc4529b6e3f7a0ade4972aab7_zps523q

It must be Women's intuition Snot. Yes he did admire my Wing. Again your guess is only partially correct and partially correlates to his purchase. Ahhh. Look who we have in this pic. Our favorite Hater showing us how much he loves us.

Or wait. What bike did you rent when you went out to Cali? Whatevr that was is my 2nd guess

b5dcf0bce6e267a493ae4999badcf831_zpsc6n6

Don't forget Brian that Doc made two trips to Cali. This what he rented the second time. Did it spark an interest in the Italian brand? Can't say. But I will say that there is a clue in this pic................This is the next to last clue. One more to follow this afternoon.

Hahah Alzheimer is having a fun Sunday it seems. Throwing random clues every where it just misleading all.

If no one made the right guess so far - I don't know if I should be happy about the game or extremely worried about the bad decision I made.

Any ways let's forget this game for now. And around Wednesday hopefullly I can make the video and post it.

db89e9ebc4529b6e3f7a0ade4972aab7_zps523q

It must be Women's intuition Snot. Yes he did admire my Wing. Again your guess is only partially correct and partially correlates to his purchase. Ahhh. Look who we have in this pic. Our favorite Hater showing us how much he loves us.

I love Jim's photo bomb. I will guess a big butt Connie like the one in the background of this photo.

Done with the guessing game. I'll check back for the payoff once attention queen nivin is done making shit all about him ;)

Hahah I guess I deserve that, at least u were mild with the "queen" term :D I was hoping to sit quite for two days and booooom jerry missile blasted the thread and he seems to love the game and stirs the bee hive again :). And whose gonna get stung at the end ... Meeee ... All I wanted was a fun little forum game. Now it looks like I will have to sell my kidney in black market to buy some overly priced machine in the next two days to save my face.

Now my only hope is to make a good video of a simple bike to make a decent finale. Even though boring and frustrating, it's still fun to anticipate and wait. In today's ADD instant gratification world there is a charm to wait for something even if it's simple crap. :D

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1