Treated myself to a little birthday gift

RVTPilot

Congratulations man! We must have been thinking on the same wavelength. I just picked up a similar red intoxicating machine on Saturday. Only got 50 miles on it but I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations man! We must have been thinking on the same wavelength. I just picked up a similar red intoxicating machine on Saturday. Only got 50 miles on it but I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

Sweet! Congrats on your new Italian baby as well! Shoot me a PM with your cell and we'll get out and break these things in right proper!

I have a Competition Werkes slip-on sitting in my garage that I took off my 848 when I sold it. If you decide you want an exhaust let me know. I couldn't stand how quiet my bike was and I couldn't wait to open her up. When I did it was definitely worth it. They sound great!

Thanks, Nate. I have my eye on a set of Akropovics, just acumulating funds right now. But I appreciate you mentioning them! It is fairly quiet until you really open the throttle.

Akras are great on that bike.. don't underestimate fmf or arrow though. They are big in the twin world too. Theresa has a full ti fmf on her 848 evo it's one of the nicest sounding bikes I've ever heard

Edited by TwiztedRabbit
  • Upvote 1