Wayne National Forest 2015

M_Quick

Took the 2 Trx700's to Wayne Yesterday, and meet up with Steve and his Renegade. The boy did pretty well on the clutch, for his 1st time. And we found a back trail into Carbon Hill, that was pretty sweet. Had a few hairy spots, couple of trees to cross. I jumped one down tree, and almost well did end up in the woods and made a new trail back to main trail, lol. And my son got my original 700 hung in a tree, in one spot. Was a pretty good ride, we did get hit by a storm around 1:30 2 pm ran around 55 miles... 

Mick, is this the one that pops down the hill and out by the carry out? if so Todd and I found it as well a couple weeks ago. Some huge mud holes and nice challenging terrain if its the same one.

Sounds like the same trail. I wish I would of tracked it on my GPS, oh well maybe next time. If I didn't have the carryout marked on the gps, we wouldn't of had a clue where we were. And the last fork in the trail we went left, but idk probably both ways bring you out? If you catch my latest video the ending is part of that trail.

Anyone been on the WNF Monday Creek ATV/OHV Trail System Lately? Has it dried up any since we had so much rain in the first part of July? I want to take the Big Bike out for a day of trail riding. Practice for an upcoming trip. Thanks, B.

I wasnt there this weekend but, it wasn't near as bad the weekend of the 11th or the 18th as it was when I was there June 27th weekend.

And if you stay away from the north part of Monday Creek up by Williams connector it's not bad, just that mile of mud is a mutha.

Edited by M_Quick

I wasnt there this weekend but, it wasn't near as bad the weekend of the 11th or the 18th as it was when I was there June 27th weekend.

And if you stay away from the north part of Monday Creek up by Williams connector it's not bad, just that mile of mud is a mutha.

Thanks Mick, I normally try to avoid that Mud mile area on two wheels. B.

• 1 month later...