Wayne National Forest 2015

M_Quick

Son will be coming home July 1st. And as of now we are doing local fireworks on Friday. Will you guys be riding any on Sunday. Not sure if I will make it at all this weekend, but I will let you know.

I probably wont be riding Sunday, I do plan to ride Friday and Saturday though...If your plans change let us know, looks like Saturday is supposed to be pretty nice.

Pulled my camper down. Rode a bit today. Anyone wanna come down and ride tomorrow? Parked pretty much in middle of Williams. Blue Dodge Ram with a Fleetwood Prowler camper and a blue EZ up. Like to get out by noon at least. Earlier if peoples show up sooner.

my buddy took his 60" RZR down there last weekend, and had no issues, so ill be taking the maverick down there when i get a chance. i think we are gonna hit up Thrashing Hills in Xenia sunday though

I'd like to of been there and watched him try and cross the bridges on purdum. Especially the one by the falls.

I'd like to of been there and watched him try and cross the bridges on purdum. Especially the one by the falls.

This. There are still some old bridges in dorr run. The Rangers know by site which side by sides are oversized. May be an expensive trip.

I don't know, i think i would bring it down. Watched a Can Am 60" side by side couple weeks ago pull off the trailer, asked him how he liked it on these trails and he says he has no problems...guess they just go around the bridges?

I want to ride the loops that run off the main corridor, been there twice now and still haven't seen really anything but that groomed golf cart path they call the main corridor. When anyone is going down to ride those let me know and I'll meet you there. Unload at Door Run maybe?

i can't remember what trail system he was on, but bridges weren't an issue for him.

but... he did happen to hit one of the large boulders they have in place.  it was covered by tall grass and he nailed it with the left front, bent his a arm something fierce.  but he drove it out with no issues.  just ended his day of riding.

This. There are still some old bridges in dorr run. The Rangers know by site which side by sides are oversized. May be an expensive trip.

i haven't seen a ranger down there, and he didn't see one when he was there either.  he talked to a few people down there, said people bring bigger sxs down all the time.  all the bridges have either been widened, or are going to be to fit the parks Gators through them.  they are 60" wide, and they use them to maintain the trails.

my buddy took his 60" RZR down there last weekend, and had no issues, 

i can't remember what trail system he was on, but bridges weren't an issue for him.

but... he did happen to hit one of the large boulders they have in place.  it was covered by tall grass and he nailed it with the left front, bent his a arm something fierce.  but he drove it out with no issues.  just ended his day of riding.

Bent a-arm sounds like a issue to me. :brainfart:  They may be widening the bridges, but like I said before they keep planting all those large rocks near the trail heads 52" apart for some reason. Hell I'm not so sure you could get down to Monday creek as close as all those rocks are lined up near the shit houses. But there certainly is lots of areas you could ride the 60", FYI don't try the Camp Ohio Bridge!  :lol:

It's open, they had a press release

Yes it is and it's sweet! Kinda slow and twisty with lots of short jumps. We wore it out today, along with a lot of the rest of the trails. We went to the B&R carryout, Williams, Camp Ohio, the Rock Garden and the Falls. 78 miles of trails with the boy! Will try and get a video together of Dorr Run exclusively asap. 

Side note talked to Blake for a min, if your on here PM me about the quad deal. If not someone let me know. 

Edited by M_Quick